Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Man itís tough seeing what Boylenís doing in comparison to what Monty Williamsí doing in PHX. I really wanted him as our coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG, this.

I've been begging for Monty Williams for a few years now.

If I never saw Pax play, I wouldn't believe that he was an NBA player. I've never seen somebody less connected to the plight of current players. The guy is truly insufferable and it's no surprise that every player who departs the Bulls has negative things to say about the front office.

I'll never forget how they did D Rose dirty by leaking dirt to the media that he was refusing to play and that he's mentally weak. 100% contributed to D Rose coming back too early and tearing his MCL. Pax and Forman are human scum.

According to Basketball Reference Bulls have been top 3 in attendance every year since 2004. #1 like 9 times. Nothing changes with this pathetic franchise until people stop showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    According to Basketball Reference Bulls have been top 3 in attendance every year since 2004. #1 like 9 times. Nothing changes with this pathetic franchise until people stop showing up.
    I don't understand who keeps going to the games and why? Is it just so you can take an instagram picture in front of the Jordan statue and cheer on the Dunkin Donuts race?

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    I don't understand who keeps going to the games and why? Is it just so you can take an instagram picture in front of the Jordan statue and cheer on the Dunkin Donuts race?
    Reinsdorf is a smart SOB. He sold a lot of seats to various large companies in Chicago who offer discounted tickets to their employees. Not to mention most of the boxes upstairs are all owned by big companies like HP, Lenovo and other vendors who host events for their sales people. Thatís why the UC is always full, no one goes to watch this trash team, they go for the perks. As long as these companies keep buying up the seats and boxes, Reinsdorf could care less about the product on the court.

I hate when people say real fans support their team through thick and thin. I'm a fan through thick and thin, but when my team is playing for nothing, you couldn't pay me to go to their games.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Reinsdorf is a smart SOB. He sold a lot of seats to various large companies in Chicago who offer discounted tickets to their employees. Not to mention most of the boxes upstairs are all owned by big companies like HP, Lenovo and other vendors who host events for their sales people. Thatís why the UC is always full, no one goes to watch this trash team, they go for the perks. As long as these companies keep buying up the seats and boxes, Reinsdorf could care less about the product on the court.

This totally explains why my work sends out emails about ticket discounts throughout the season.

Kornet blocking AD twice on 1 play. Didn't see that coming lol

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    This totally explains why my work sends out emails about ticket discounts throughout the season.
    Same here.

Watching our bench school the Lakers crap bench is why I don't think the Lakers are all that great.

Coby finally playing good again. He needs to always just play this confident. He has the athleticism to beat his defender the majority of the time.

Man Wendell is playing like a Man tonight!!!

Other thread is open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

this team just trying to ball out for AD.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    He can ball. Better than what we have right now.
    Everyone knows he can ball, but there is a reason he's already on his 4th NBA team. It isn't because he's had bad luck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Chicago Bulls Week 2 of the 2019-2020 NBA Season

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Everyone knows he can ball, but there is a reason he's already on his 4th NBA team. It isn't because he's had bad luck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Well he didnít want to leave the bulls but we didnít want to pay him nor did we believe in him. He was traded to a team he didnít want to go to in the first place in Minny. Miami is one of the teams he wanted . Also Philly WANTED to keep him as well the city loved him. So he wasnít traded from philly he was a free agent . Itís only bad because of how Jimmy approached the situation in Chicago and Minny but he wasnít WRONG about either team . Iím happy he did it . So i donít agree with your assessment of Jimmy Butler. I thought we should have built around Jimmy With shooters and defenders but they went and got Wade and Rondo . If they didnít believe in him and wanted to pay him they wasted two years of the rebuild .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Stunner; 11-07-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast