Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 196
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,890
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Man itís tough seeing what Boylenís doing in comparison to what Monty Williamsí doing in PHX. I really wanted him as our coach


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG, this.

    I've been begging for Monty Williams for a few years now.

    If I never saw Pax play, I wouldn't believe that he was an NBA player. I've never seen somebody less connected to the plight of current players. The guy is truly insufferable and it's no surprise that every player who departs the Bulls has negative things to say about the front office.

    I'll never forget how they did D Rose dirty by leaking dirt to the media that he was refusing to play and that he's mentally weak. 100% contributed to D Rose coming back too early and tearing his MCL. Pax and Forman are human scum.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    362
    According to Basketball Reference Bulls have been top 3 in attendance every year since 2004. #1 like 9 times. Nothing changes with this pathetic franchise until people stop showing up.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,961
    Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    According to Basketball Reference Bulls have been top 3 in attendance every year since 2004. #1 like 9 times. Nothing changes with this pathetic franchise until people stop showing up.
    I don't understand who keeps going to the games and why? Is it just so you can take an instagram picture in front of the Jordan statue and cheer on the Dunkin Donuts race?

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,081
    Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    I don't understand who keeps going to the games and why? Is it just so you can take an instagram picture in front of the Jordan statue and cheer on the Dunkin Donuts race?
    Reinsdorf is a smart SOB. He sold a lot of seats to various large companies in Chicago who offer discounted tickets to their employees. Not to mention most of the boxes upstairs are all owned by big companies like HP, Lenovo and other vendors who host events for their sales people. Thatís why the UC is always full, no one goes to watch this trash team, they go for the perks. As long as these companies keep buying up the seats and boxes, Reinsdorf could care less about the product on the court.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #185
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,273
    I hate when people say real fans support their team through thick and thin. I'm a fan through thick and thin, but when my team is playing for nothing, you couldn't pay me to go to their games.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,961
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Reinsdorf is a smart SOB. He sold a lot of seats to various large companies in Chicago who offer discounted tickets to their employees. Not to mention most of the boxes upstairs are all owned by big companies like HP, Lenovo and other vendors who host events for their sales people. Thatís why the UC is always full, no one goes to watch this trash team, they go for the perks. As long as these companies keep buying up the seats and boxes, Reinsdorf could care less about the product on the court.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This totally explains why my work sends out emails about ticket discounts throughout the season.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,273
    Kornet blocking AD twice on 1 play. Didn't see that coming lol

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,081
    Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    This totally explains why my work sends out emails about ticket discounts throughout the season.
    Same here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #189
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,273
    Watching our bench school the Lakers crap bench is why I don't think the Lakers are all that great.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,273
    Coby finally playing good again. He needs to always just play this confident. He has the athleticism to beat his defender the majority of the time.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,273
    Man Wendell is playing like a Man tonight!!!

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,921
    Other thread is open


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,727
    this team just trying to ball out for AD.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    24,565
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    He can ball. Better than what we have right now.
    Everyone knows he can ball, but there is a reason he's already on his 4th NBA team. It isn't because he's had bad luck.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,921

    Chicago Bulls Week 2 of the 2019-2020 NBA Season

    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Everyone knows he can ball, but there is a reason he's already on his 4th NBA team. It isn't because he's had bad luck.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Well he didnít want to leave the bulls but we didnít want to pay him nor did we believe in him. He was traded to a team he didnít want to go to in the first place in Minny. Miami is one of the teams he wanted . Also Philly WANTED to keep him as well the city loved him. So he wasnít traded from philly he was a free agent . Itís only bad because of how Jimmy approached the situation in Chicago and Minny but he wasnít WRONG about either team . Iím happy he did it . So i donít agree with your assessment of Jimmy Butler. I thought we should have built around Jimmy With shooters and defenders but they went and got Wade and Rondo . If they didnít believe in him and wanted to pay him they wasted two years of the rebuild .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Stunner; 11-07-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •