Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?
    sorry i expect our genius coach to put us in the best position to win and not handicap us... MY BAD... doesnt play korkmaz at all last year when we needed a bench... plays him this year like he has become a stud over guys like zhaire/burke etc...

fouling there should have cost us the game.... how about we rely on our defense up 3... it is our bread and butter.... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    sorry i expect our genius coach to put us in the best position to win and not handicap us... MY BAD... doesnt play korkmaz at all last year when we needed a bench... plays him this year like he has become a stud over guys like zhaire/burke etc...
    I mean....again, has nothing to do with what my comment was.

I know none of you watched the Jazz suns game, but the Suns got absolutely robbed. they should have had time to at least get a chance to tie/win the game.

What a joke, Suns got 0.4 seconds on the clock instead of around 1.8. So Mitchell only had to miss the FT on purpose. How did they not check this even though Monty complained?

Quote Originally Posted by SenileStern View Post
    What a joke, Suns got 0.4 seconds on the clock instead of around 1.8. So Mitchell only had to miss the FT on purpose. How did they not check this even though Monty complained?
    apparently its not currently in the rules that you can check the clock just cause you want too if your a ref. here are the cases you can check the clock. here are the times you can https://official.nba.com/replay/triggers/ . but because none of those happened they couldn't do anything about it. Like I think if they challenge the foul on Donovan Mitchell they could change the clock, but then they would be without a timeout cause that was an obvious foul. so an interesting question is it better to have 1.8 seconds to get a shot off from the other end of the court or hope the other player is dumb enough to make the free letting you take your final timeout. Considering Mitchell the missed the free throw the other option was better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123