Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Should Freddie Kitchens be one-and-done?

It might be an understatement to say that the Browns have been a disappointment this year. At 2-5 they are in 3rd in the AFCN. Beyond that, they are currently 20th in yards per game, 26th in PPG, 23rd in defensive DVOA ranking, 27th in offensive DVOA. Despite having the 3rd leading rusher in the NFL, they are 12th in yards per game. After being a 63.8% passer, with a 2:1 TD:INT ratio, and a 94 RTG last year, Baker is a 57.6% passer, with a 1:2 TD:INT ratio, with a 68 RTG this year. So far they lead in accepted penalties and yards.

But with all of that being said, they have dealt with injuries in the secondary, their OL has turned into swiss cheese, and lost Njoku at the TE slot.

So despite some of the roster issues, should Freddie Kitchens be one-and-done as a head coach in Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It might be an understatement to say that the Browns have been a disappointment this year. At 2-5 they are in 3rd in the AFCN. Beyond that, they are currently 20th in yards per game, 26th in PPG, 23rd in defensive DVOA ranking, 27th in offensive DVOA. Despite having the 3rd leading rusher in the NFL, they are 12th in yards per game. After being a 63.8% passer, with a 2:1 TD:INT ratio, and a 94 RTG last year, Baker is a 57.6% passer, with a 1:2 TD:INT ratio, with a 68 RTG this year. So far they lead in accepted penalties and yards.

But with all of that being said, they have dealt with injuries in the secondary, their OL has turned into swiss cheese, and lost Njoku at the TE slot.

So despite some of the roster issues, should Freddie Kitchens be one-and-done as a head coach in Cleveland?
    Should he even get the entire one?

I thought they had enough talent to mask the coaching decision. Egg meet face.

He should be done. Regardless if you thought the team was overrated, they still had plenty of offensive talent. Baker has regressed but hes still super young.

They need better coaching for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Part of the hiring was to make Baker happy. Baker likes to go to Battle with his friends. One of his backup QBs was a close high school friend. Freddie Kitchens probably lets him do whatever the **** he wants. With Bakers maturity level and a guy that gets caught up in petty feuds, Im not so sure that was a good thing. But Stains are going to stain.

I think it was a bad hiring.

Gase and Kitchens both potentially done after a year. Flores has a lot less to work with but has been criticized for bad coaching as well.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Rest of the schedule is very easy so they might still end up with an 8-8 record.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Rest of the schedule is very easy so they might still end up with an 8-8 record.
    They should beat the Bengals 2x and Miami, but the others should be competitive. Unless they snap out of whatever has been holding them back this year, probably still take the under on 8-8.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

ESPNs FPI% only gives the Browns a 36% chance against the Steelers and a 12% chance at a season sweep.

He's the perfect example of why you don't promote an inexperienced OC because you're afraid to lose him.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

The amount of penalties they make in a game makes me want him fired

Yeah he should be fired.

Baker talking smack on Danny Jones ain't looking so good at the moment...

Tear the Browns down and start over again. Character and chemistry matter in the NFL. This team was built for Madden. They're a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    This but Kitchens should still be fired.

You switch coaches yesterday and the browns win

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time