Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The vast majority of them are. But no being stupid isnít the exclusive domain of religious people. The correlation is very strong though.

I believe people that use government to impose their religious beliefs on others should be barred. Whatever they do in their own life is fine so long as it doesnít impact others is fine.
    You're such a judgemental *******. You're bubble is the best bubble. WTF?!

And by the way, the vast majority of them are purists, not religious nut jobs.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

Purists? Of what ideology

The anti-vaccination people are a wide variety of ****ing idiots that think hey are the smartest people on the planet without any ability to qualify information. Should be about 90% of the folks here.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I donít think this is entirely accurate; flea often says things of substance.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In the past? Absolutely. Nowadays? Well unless defending Stephen Miller's infatuation with American Renaissance counts as substantive posting, not so much.
    I may have exaggerated. It may be more like flea occasionally says things of substance. The rest of your initial post is accurate.

religious nut jobs.
    Tautology.

Much like Flea calling everyone a SJW.
    No ****. I was pointing out that you're a hypocrite for doing the same damn thing and then whining about it when something similar is aimed in your direction.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

But the problem is that so many laws are allowed to be circumvented that do hurt others because of peopleís magic man in the clouds. They can let their kids not get vaccinated for instance, they can employ people and then fire them once they find out a wholly unnecessary fact about their personal life.
    Pretty funny (and not at all surprising) that you act like this is something exclusive to religious people.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty funny (and not at all surprising) that you act like this is something exclusive to religious people.
    Maybe it was another attempt at humor. Give him his credit!

The vast majority of them are. But no being stupid isnít the exclusive domain of religious people. The correlation is very strong though.

I believe people that use government to impose their religious beliefs on others should be barred. Whatever they do in their own life is fine so long as it doesnít impact others is fine.
    I donít know if that is true. From my experience the anti vaxers are not religious people but well off liberal new age types that are very into reki, meditation, no gmo, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

By purist do you mean they are against the DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No ****. I was pointing out that you're a hypocrite for doing the same damn thing and then whining about it when something similar is aimed in your direction.
    I already admitted I have been hypocritical when you did the #butwhatabout lol

Everyone in here has been hypocritical at some point on this site, but thank you for pointing it out specifically only for me.

Something tells me youíre not going to do it the next time you see it from anybody else...
    Last edited by valade16; 11-16-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít know if that is true. From my experience the anti vaxers are not religious people but well off liberal new age types that are very into reki, meditation, no gmo, etc

Although there is a movement of religious fringe anti-vaxxers, I agree, the anti-vax movement is definitely not a strictly religious thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Tautology.
    You are an Islamophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Maybe it was another attempt at humor. Give him his credit!
    He certainly tries.

I already admitted I have been hypocritical when you did the #butwhatabout lol

Everyone in here has been hypocritical at some point on this site, but thank you for pointing it out specifically only for me.

Something tells me youíre not going to do it the next time you see it from anybody else...
    So you're hypocritical about numerous things....cool. Don't see why I wouldn't point it out when I see it from others. You get no special treatment. There's just no way I wasn't going to call it out in this instance when it was such a glaring example.

So you're hypocritical about numerous things....cool. Don't see why I wouldn't point it out when I see it from others. You get no special treatment. There's just no way I wasn't going to call it out in this instance when it was such a glaring example.
    Thank the lord youíre here to keep us all in check.
    Last edited by valade16; 11-16-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314