Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

CA Rep Katie Hill(D) Resigns amid sexual misconduct scandal.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/rep-ka...ign=pushengage

So she's denied have an affair with a male rep, and paying him with campaign money, however she has admitted to having an affair with a junior female staffer.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/rep-ka...ign=pushengage

So she's denied have an affair with a male rep, and paying him with campaign money, however she has admitted to having an affair with a junior female staffer.
    What’s the controversy? Is it a campaign finance thing, just that she slept with them??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What’s the controversy? Is it a campaign finance thing, just that she slept with them??

There's pics of her naked, smoking a bong, and with a Nazi tattoo on her inner thigh if this is the same woman I read about a few days ago.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Well allegedly she had used campaign dollars to pay for "advising services" after the campaign was over to her numerous lovers.
    Also, she had an affair with a junior staffer which is against the rules.

I don't know about this case, but if we are going to hold people to appear perfect we are just asking for the people we put in power to be better and better liars.

CA Rep Katie Hill(D) Resigns amid sexual misconduct scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Well allegedly she had used campaign dollars to pay for "advising services" after the campaign was over to her numerous lovers.
    Also, she had an affair with a junior staffer which is against the rules.
    “Junior staffers” are against the rules? The first part make sense but what are the rules, who makes them... sorry I really don’t know and the two articles I saw just focused on the fact that she slept around

Interesting that what they are calling a "Nazi tattoo" could just be an iron cross tattoo, but Dems calling out that the GOP are calling it "Nazi" disingenuoisly is itself disingenuous because if that tattoo was on a white mail Republican that's what it would be called by Dems.

Either way, I think if the subordinate defends her then that relationship is nothing we should care about. If she legit embezzled public money then that is something to get her on, but that wouldn't exactly make her special in politics where getting money to "your people" is absolutely common.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There's pics of her naked, smoking a bong, and with a Nazi tattoo on her inner thigh if this is the same woman I read about a few days ago.
    That is controversial

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Interesting that what they are calling a "Nazi tattoo" could just be an iron cross tattoo, but Dems calling out that the GOP are calling it "Nazi" disingenuoisly is itself disingenuous because if that tattoo was on a white mail Republican that's what it would be called by Dems.

Either way, I think if the subordinate defends her then that relationship is nothing we should care about. If she legit embezzled public money then that is something to get her on, but that wouldn't exactly make her special in politics where getting money to "your people" is absolutely common.
    Holy ****ing yawn Batman!

I'm gonna play the role of everyone right of center:

She had a Nazi tattoo. She's racist. End of story. Get her out of here. *****! Fire the racist.

Now the role of the left progressives:

What? What's the ****ing problem? She's just ****ing. Let the woman ****, it ain't Donald Trump she's ****ing. And that nazi tattoo, it's 2 dedication crosses held up against each other.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

She resigned?

Has nobody learned from Trump? Deny deny deny. Then admit but say there’s nothing wrong with it and then deflect to Hillary Clinton, and you’re free to maintain office.

Glad I missed the naked pics of Trump taking bong loads and exposing his Nazi inner thigh tattoo.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    She resigned?

Has nobody learned from Trump? Deny deny deny. Then admit but say there’s nothing wrong with it and then deflect to Hillary Clinton, and you’re free to maintain office.

Hey, when Trump sends out a picture of himself butt *** naked brushing a 22 year old employee's hair you got him!
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    She resigned?

Shaggy?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Glad I missed the naked pics of Trump taking bong loads and exposing his Nazi inner thigh tattoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hey, when Trump sends out a picture of himself butt *** naked brushing a 22 year old employee's hair you got him!
    It's funny you guys still think a picture of that would make you care about it.

I'd be wondering why any woman would put any tattoo down there by her biscuit. Iron cross, Swastika, Minnie Mouse, flower…any tattoo. Seems a bit odd to me.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast