Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I actually like the hazelnut spread m&ms better than the plain ones. The chocolate on the inside tastes the same, but it is creamy instead of solid. The texture is like reeces pieces, if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I actually like the hazelnut spread m&ms better than the plain ones. The chocolate on the inside tastes the same, but it is creamy instead of solid. The texture is like reeces pieces, if that makes sense.
    I tried those and was hoping they'd be better.

Peanut "MandM's" still reign supreme for me.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Regular M&Ms are boring af. Peanut or peanut butter ones are pretty good but I'd rather get my pb&c fix elsewhere.
    Well speak of the devil. Trying them back to back, I'd say peanut is the superior.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Those old school caramel squares need some love. They’re the most basic candy but holy crap they’re great.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Those old school caramel squares need some love. They’re the most basic candy but holy crap they’re great.
    My dad always had a dish of those next to his chair when I was growing up. When they are fresh, you're right, they're awesome!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

marychristine Guest
    Its Reeces Peanut Butter Cups or go **** ur mother. Every Gangster knows that. I'd trade anything for a RPBC.

Sad Side Note: I literally ate no candy this Halloween...

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Its Reeces Peanut Butter Cups or go **** ur mother. Every Gangster knows that. I'd trade anything for a RPBC.

Sad Side Note: I literally ate no candy this Halloween...
    You didn't dress up?

*nvm, just saw the other thread..
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-02-2019 at 12:45 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Don't think I've tried the hazelnut spread ones, I'll have to get some. I love Nutella, so, I am assuming it is kinda Nutella in an M&M. M&Ms are the GOAT candy.

Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Don't think I've tried the hazelnut spread ones, I'll have to get some. I love Nutella, so, I am assuming it is kinda Nutella in an M&M. M&Ms are the GOAT candy.
    Nice avatar, I used to have mad crush on Kitana/Mileena from mk2, lol

I was legitimately unstoppable with Liu Kang

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Rayden/Raiden is my main, he was the first one I chose when I was 8 years old the year the first game came out. I thought his picture looked cool and it turned out he was just awesome all around. He's my favorite for life.

Jade is my name so biased with Jade the MK character being my favorite out of the females lololololol

the hazelnut doesnt work for me. GOAT is GOAT. Cant make it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Rayden/Raiden is my main, he was the first one I chose when I was 8 years old the year the first game came out. I thought his picture looked cool and it turned out he was just awesome all around. He's my favorite for life.

Jade is my name so biased with Jade the MK character being my favorite out of the females lololololol
    Nice, raiden was my favorite in mk1. Liu lang wasn't necessarily my favorite, but he was most lethal in mk2, best moves by far

I hated fighting him online because people only did the bicycle kick and shot fireballs from the opposite side of the screen. So lame hahaha

I hated fighting him online because people only did the bicycle kick and shot fireballs from the opposite side of the screen. So lame hahaha
    Lmao, exactly, just a barrage of fireballs and flying/bicycle kicks. He could even throw a fireball while jumping and also a low one if you duck.

He was just so clearly the sickest

Had the dragon fatality down like nobody's business

Yeah, not gonna lie, he had some awesome moves and fatalities, but, I hated him, and the movies made me hate him more because he was THA HERO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I am still legit angry at him beating Reptile, he's my favorite of the male ninjas (I'm a tad obsessed with green), he was dominating that fight, absolute bollocks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast