Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I haven't had one of those in a long time. You don't see them around very much.
    I rarely see them, but if I do, I'll usually buy one. Have you had a Chunky before? Those would be so much better with dark chocolate.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Those Reese's sticks that are shaped like Kit-Kats are bomb af.
    Occasionally I'll come across the convenience store that has all 30 different kinds of Reese's and I get selection anxiety.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I rarely see them, but if I do, I'll usually buy one. Have you had a Chunky before? Those would be so much better with dark chocolate.
    I have, not in a long time though. Those I definitely never see and forget about them. The only times I see them is if I go to a mall that has a candy shop. Yeah, I think those would be pretty damn good with dark chocolate on them. I saw they have a reeses with dark chocolate on it. I'm not sure why I didn't buy it. Speaking of Reeses, I used to like the crunchy ones that had the peanuts in them. I don't know why they stopped making them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I have, not in a long time though. Those I definitely never see and forget about them. The only times I see them is if I go to a mall that has a candy shop. Yeah, I think those would be pretty damn good with dark chocolate on them. I saw they have a reeses with dark chocolate on it. I'm not sure why I didn't buy it. Speaking of Reeses, I used to like the crunchy ones that had the peanuts in them. I don't know why they stopped making them.
    Crunchy Reese's were awesome! I haven't seen those in a long time. I remember they had a limited edition Elvis Reese's once. Had a layer of banana creme. I actually like the artificial banana stuff. Maybe the only Reese's I never cared for was the one with the cookie in it.

Occasionally I'll come across the convenience store that has all 30 different kinds of Reese's and I get selection anxiety.
    I'll **** with any Reese's if offered (or curious about a new variety) but I'll put Reese's Pieces and Reese's Sticks above all the other varieties.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'll **** with any Reese's if offered (or curious about a new variety) but I'll put Reese's Pieces and Reese's Sticks above all the other varieties.
    Reese's Pieces are kind of hard to find these days, too. Back when Dairy Queen had a Reese's Pieces blizzard I used to get that frequently. Love them cold!

Reese's Pieces are kind of hard to find these days, too. Back when Dairy Queen had a Reese's Pieces blizzard I used to get that frequently. Love them cold!
    Dollar trees sell those boxes of pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

They are....which is stupid af. Almost mentioned that in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Dollar trees sell those boxes of pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Safeway near me often has the movie theater style boxes of those. I swoop hard when they on sale at a buck a piece. Same exact thing with the Sour Patch Kids.

I think Walgreens has them. They have a big candy selection.

Crunchy Reese's were awesome! I haven't seen those in a long time. I remember they had a limited edition Elvis Reese's once. Had a layer of banana creme. I actually like the artificial banana stuff. Maybe the only Reese's I never cared for was the one with the cookie in it.

Hm, those look interesting. I would have tried those. I didn't mind the cookie one, it could have been better though. I think I only had them once, and I don't think they even make them anymore. The Reeces Pieces peanut butter cups are really good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Who the **** says MandM?

It's M&M's.

Jesus.

But yes, those Butterfinger cups were bad.

its the little things that make me happy and this clearly bothered you xD

worth

real talk... what is the butterfinger Reese's made with that makes them so ****ing oily... i just bought a ton of candy to hand out and there is some in these mixed bags... i just tried one again and its an oil slick on top.

id rather eat candy corn.... its so ****ing nasty

Peanut M&Ms are my orgasmic candy.

Regular M&Ms are boring af. Peanut or peanut butter ones are pretty good but I'd rather get my pb&c fix elsewhere.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast