Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Yeah, not gonna lie, he had some awesome moves and fatalities, but, I hated him, and the movies made me hate him more because he was THA HERO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I am still legit angry at him beating Reptile, he's my favorite of the male ninjas (I'm a tad obsessed with green), he was dominating that fight, absolute bollocks.
    lol, yea he was pretty annoying in the movie.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I rarely see them, but if I do, I'll usually buy one. Have you had a Chunky before? Those would be so much better with dark chocolate.
    I had to go to the Walgreens last night for prescriptions (kidney stones!) and I decided I needed something good to eat for my horrible day. I was surprised they actually had Chunkys and I thought about this thread. So I grabbed one and reeses sticks as well. Haven't had either in a really long time. Going to have them after lunch today.

3 musketeers and reeces. kids know to check em in at the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I had to go to the Walgreens last night for prescriptions (kidney stones!) and I decided I needed something good to eat for my horrible day. I was surprised they actually had Chunkys and I thought about this thread. So I grabbed one and reeses sticks as well. Haven't had either in a really long time. Going to have them after lunch today.
    Hope you're feeling better, my dude! Not enough people appreciate the Chunkys!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

The **** is a chunkys??

I never even heard of that

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I do not get many presents on halloween

Thoughts and prayers to Dmac and his kidney stones. Wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

The Lost Boys of PSD

X2

Everytime I get a little sharp flank pain I start lightweight tripping

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Hope you're feeling better, my dude! Not enough people appreciate the Chunkys!
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Thoughts and prayers to Dmac and his kidney stones. Wouldn't wish that upon anyone.
    Thanks fellas! I passed it the next day, so thankfully it was over with quickly. Passing it was fine, but the right before I did it moved to it's final spot and the pain medicine couldn't stop that pain. My dad had them several times and it was the second time I have had them and I'm sure I will get them again eventually.

And a Chunky is a square candy bar that is peanuts and raisins covered in chocolate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestlé_Chunky

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345