Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah I like Ingram better. The problem with Tatum is shot selection and efficiency. It's not a question of talent, that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Yeah but shot selection and efficiency can make or break a player in this era.

Ingram has the case for being better now. For some reason I still think Tatum will pan out better long term.

Ingram became better the instant he was traded from LA, because once he wasn't a laker, everyone's judgement was no longer clouded. 100

Ever since Ingram became a Pelican, yes. Because he never did with the Lakers what he is doing right now with the Pelicans. Same goes with Lonzo Ball. Same goes with Josh Hart.

#sarcasm

#fulakerhaters

#fuceldikmediasupporters (aka celtics have the better package for AD)

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Ingram became better the instant he was traded from LA, because once he wasn't a laker, everyone's judgement was no longer clouded. 100
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I thought it was because he wasn’t being stifled by LeBron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

lol its been 3 games. i hate this annoying, reactionary era we live in. WE have seen Tatum perform well int he playoffs, Ingram hasnt even been there.

Tatum's biggest problem is that he's inconsistent in his shooting and not built enough yet. The guy needs to bulk up like Paul George and Kawhi so he can go harder to the rack instead of trying to always trying to finger roll when contact is coming.

Brandon Ingram has always had the higher ceiling than Jayson Tatum. He's a better ball handler, better playmaker, more versatile defender, probably a better overall shooter, and has always had the bigger upside. The difference between the two sprung from Tatum showing consistent flashes of his potential earlier on than Ingram did. In all honesty, the Tatum hype came primarily from a pretty good series against a depleted Cavaliers team. Jayson Tatum was on a really good Celtics team while Brandon Ingram was on a really bad Lakers team. So even if the numbers ended up looking similar, Tatum would always get the nod because of the team success.

It's also about presentation. Remember, Tatum was off limits in all trade talks. Not for Kawhi, not for AD, nobody. Everybody knew Ingram could be had at the right price. The way their respective teams treated them as assets alone fed into the narrative. Either way, both Boston and New Orleans should feel good about their young players. But it's nice to see Brandon Ingram finally getting the chance to come into his own.

dat 3 game sample size

Tatum had that great rookie year, but really hasnt improved one bit since.

Its fair to start wondering if he hit his ceiling, and we overated him based off a huge rookie year.

Just like its fair to wonder if many of us me included underrated ingram. His confidence and sharpness just looks WAY improved in the short sample size we have this season.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    dat 3 game sample size
    same poster that overreacted and trolled us after 1 game tho. Right?

Loved Igrams game in college. How does he look shooting the 3 now? He seemed to have a little difficulty extending his range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Ingram's showing out this season with Zion injured, but it's too soon to say. Tatum also has to contend with the redundancy of wings his size in Boston. If they made a trade for a big man and had a more balanced roster, I think Tatum's impact would increase.
    It's a fair question; Ingram's off to a good start on a team that's 0-4 and going nowhere. If Ingram's scoring 20+ a night on a garbage team...and that's highly likely...I wonder whether stats should even be given much consideration.
    Tatum has two other wings on his team capable of putting up 20 any given night and he's on a playoff team that for all we know could win 50 games. Ingram's team plays more garbage time minutes than just about anyone else in the NBA. He's also in his 4th year while Tatum's in his 3rd. Tatum's shooting % is off thru 3 games but I'm not too concerned about that. He's also averaging 9.3 rebounds and 3 steals a game.
    Either way, we're 3 games in.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Loved Igrams game in college. How does he look shooting the 3 now? He seemed to have a little difficulty extending his range
    Much better. What has bugged me about Ingram in the past is that he sometimes gets empty stats and sometimes disappears for stretches. This year he's more of a leader which may get his aggressiveness up where it should have been more consistently.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast