Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 8: Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) vs. Buffalo Bills (5-1)

Biggest game of the year. Despite how the Eagles have played, a win here proves a lot.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Should be a good test for the defence.
    When teams get desperate to live up to expectations like the eagles are, they pull out all the stops.
    Pass rush and containment are key.

The Eagles are not a good team.

I can see anything from another close Bills win to a 20-point Eagles win. But the Eagles aren’t very good. Two of the three teams that they’ve beaten are the Skins and Jets, and they lost to 2-3-1 Detroit and 1-6 Atlanta. They’re only marginally better than Tennessee.

i can see anything from us squeaking out another win to losing by 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Wings & Bleu View Post
    The Eagles are not a good team.

I can see anything from another close Bills win to a 20-point Eagles win. But the Eagles aren’t very good. Two of the three teams that they’ve beaten are the Skins and Jets, and they lost to 2-3-1 Detroit and 1-6 Atlanta. They’re only marginally better than Tennessee.

i can see anything from us squeaking out another win to losing by 20.
    The Eagles are a good team that hasn't yet played like one.

Oh common Ripper, every team we face is an awsome team, just so you can feel better about Allen when our defense wins the game. Still 0 for infinity on the long ball. We have WR wide open but you’ll ignore that fact. As I said in my pre season predictions, our defense will win 12 games.

Oh wait, you think Allen has won our games this year. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Oh common Ripper, every team we face is an awsome team, just so you can feel better about Allen when our defense wins the game. Still 0 for infinity on the long ball. We have WR wide open but you’ll ignore that fact. As I said in my pre season predictions, our defense will win 12 games.
    The Eagles came into the season a division contender, still are even at 3-4. Are the 4-3 Rams a bad team? As I said, you are such a clown. lol

Oh wait, you think Allen has won our games this year. Lol
    We don't win without Allen. Never said we won because of him.

Oh come on Ripper, you have to stick to your QB now who has missed 7 open receivers so far. Don’t give up on him. He’s awsome. Running the ball, greatest running back to ever play QB and avoid throwing.

Let’s just hope our Dfense gives us good field position and Trent Dilfer can throw a strike in the red zone, because that is all Allen Dilfer could do.

You guys have to go to a game to get as frustrated as us. There receivers wide open everywhere. But he tucks is and runs becuase he is afraid to throw

Cue sabres to blame Allen for the Sanders rushing TD in 3, 2, 1...

Oh come on Ripper, you have to stick to your QB now who has missed 7 open receivers so far. Don’t give up on him. He’s awsome. Running the ball, greatest running back to ever play QB and avoid throwing.
    It's incredibly bizarre that you were the biggest Tyrod homer on the board and now are the biggest Allen hater. You are a strange guy, sabres. The rest of us are taking a wait and see approach. Nobody here thinks Allen has been All-Pro, but certainly better than you give him credit for. You just look like an incredible ******* every time the Bills win.

Josh Allen really needs to get some kind of a pass rush going to take some of the heat off of this secondary.

Your the only fool to continuously bring Tyrod up. As if it means anything when everyone here knows Tyrod didnt hane the WrS or the line. Well Allen has the WrS and the line and he is performing worse stat wise. Or are we not looking at stats, turnovers and just looking at at draft status

Also give it a day, I know for a fact that Alexander on D is not going to be nice with his comments if we loose today.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast