Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone get regular shaves from your barber?

I came across a hella good barber that lined me up hella good, now I've lost the will to even shave myself.

Is it weird if I go see this dude like once every 5 days? Is that a thing, getting shaved regularly?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The only person I let touch my beard is me. I don't trust any hairdresser or barber with it. But I also have to shave every day, so going to a barber that often would be unsustainable
    Last edited by rhino17; 10-26-2019 at 03:44 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I came across a hella good barber that lined me up hella good, now I've lost the will to even shave myself.

Is it weird if I go see this dude like once every 5 days? Is that a thing, getting shaved regularly?
    Some people do it. Iíve only know black guys who do that [emoji2373]. As a white man I never understood it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Some people do it. Iíve only know black guys who do that [emoji2373]. As a white man I never understood it

lol, what do you mean?

And where does brown man fall as far as it making sense?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    The only person I let touch my beard is me. I don't trust any hairdresser or barber with it. But I also have to shave every day, so going to a barber that often would be unsustainable
    $15 every 5 days adds up too. But yea, daily is just not practical

Anyone get regular shaves from your barber?

lol, what do you mean?

And where does brown man fall as far as it making sense?
    Idk like I said I never understood it. You wouldnít you shave yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Idk like I said I never understood it. You wouldnít you shave yourself?

Why would a white guy not understand it?

Why would a white guy not understand it?
    I donít think whites normally pay for shaves. I go to a black barber. Almost always have and regular shaves is something that happens at the black barber shop. I never really got it

lol, I got you.

I'm def pro barber shave, but can't explain why

I will never pay for a haircut or facial hair trim. Total waste of money when I can easily do both myself in like 20 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I will never pay for a haircut or facial hair trim. Total waste of money when I can easily do both myself in like 20 mins.
    Been doing my own hair and beard since I was 15, fresh out the jrotc. Never found a shave I went back for. Had one barber for like 2 yrs, moved away, never really had any I went to more than like twice.

A month ago that all changed. Been looking for a barber anyway, that **** is annoying, but damn his shave is so on point. I'm a trace it for a while, if I can keep it clean then I can just do it with the cut

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You get someone to clean up your neck after those self haircuts or just do it yourself with a pair of mirrors?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Have never gotten a shave from a barber and have no interest. Basically the only reason I ever even rock a beard is to avoid shaving every day/every other day. Keep a short beard (3 or 4 attachment), shave off mustache part twice a week, and the throat once a week.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Oh I gotta line up jaw cheek and lip, hairy mess, that's standard paki ****

Side burns too

A lot less places do it now. I've done it a few times and it is a great shave. I've even had them do my head.

The only reason I pay to go to a barber is for the straight blade when they line you up. If you don't do straight blade, you're not at a real barbershop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast