Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Im sorry but what Trae is doing seems flukish to me. I know hes good but he wont keep THIS up
    i think he will... all the talk has been on him and playing him made me realize one thing..... he is the nbas new baby... when the sixers looked at him it was a foul and 3 shots...... he might drop off in his shooting but he will probably remain a top 5 scorer...... he seems to give no real **** about defense though

Dallas. Too easy. I am not buying Trae Young. He will be really good but Donicic is a potential landscape changer.

Im sorry but what Trae is doing seems flukish to me. I know hes good but he wont keep THIS up
    2018-2019 2nd half line:

24.7 ppg
    9.2 ast/gm
    4.7 rb/gm
    35 3P%

Of course not going to avg 38.5/gm (in 3 games before sprain ankle last night) as how many in their NBA career have? Looking at 2nd half rookie stats, going into his sophomore year, what would be surprising?

Too easy? Only thing too easy is to say Doncic has better D than Trae....

LUKA! GO MAVS!!! Coming for that 7th seed this year and upsetting one of the LA teams in the playoffs

Luka better, trae is too small, in playoffs defense will be way more physical and teams will run him into picks non-stop and beat that rat fink down.

I look forward to seeing Vanvleet defend trea.

Doncic: Magic Johnson type of impact. His defense is also underrated. Donít think he will be at Magicís level but you never know.

Young: more like Iverson. Will get beat up in the playoffs when they donít call games as closely.

Too early to tell right now. If I had to make a choice right now then itís Dallas. Iím happy for Atlanta that they have a star player again.

Both good young players...however Doncic will be part of the new batch is superstars. He is new Curry, Harden, Westbrook etc..of superstars.

I also like to think coming from Europe he will be on the level of Dirk and Ginobili. Playing in Europe really has this kid ready compared to 1 year of college ball.

He has that swag about him and also you know when he has the ball bad things will happen to the defense. You know its coming but you can't stop it kind of feel.

That jab step 3 is deadly. Sneaky strong. Doesn't look like he is strong or athletic but is very deceptive.

Mavs got a steal with this kid. I dont see why he shouldn't be an all star this season. His stats are also not inflated or padded and plays the game the right way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

It's the first 2 weeks of the regular season, but Luka is almost averaging a triple-double on elite efficiency. His defense is highly underrated thanks to being White. So far, Dallas has won this trade astronomically.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Dallas. Trae will be a very good player (perennial all-star) however Luka is simply transcendent. The guy will average a triple double soon. His court vision, feel for the game and ball handling skills combined with almost 6 foot 8 size makes him F'n unstoppable. Back to back 15 assist triple doubles. Sick man... Dont get me wrong - Trae an excellent young player but Doncic is NBA landscape changing once in a generation talent. When you have a chance to get a player like that you dont give him up, right Phoenix, Sacramento and Atlanta?

They are both pulling Kevin Love stats in Minnesota. Volume is pumping up their value.

I was wrong.

Luka 6th triple double this season tonight against Spurs. 42 points/12 assists/11 rebounds complete control of all aspects of the game. When you have a chance to take a future multiple time MVP take the transcendent player not a lesser player plus player X.

Last edited by zookman65; 11-19-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast