Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Pats get Sanu

Pats get Sanu

Well, they were desperate and the Falcons made them pay through the nose - a 2nd rounder

Sadly it's not likely to be a near dream rotation of Gordon, Sanu, Edelman, Dorsett w/ Harry and Myers as insurance. Gordon, Edelman and Dorsett have all had injuries, and Sanu could end up being the replacement for one of them.

I think we can pass on any TE trades, but we still badly need an OT - a good one that can play either side.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 10-22-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Well, they were desperate and the Falcons made them pay through the nose - a 2nd rounder

Sadly it's not likely to be a near dream rotation of Gordon, Sanu, Edelman, Dorsett w/ Harry and Myers as insurance. Gordon, Edelman and Dorsett have all had injuries, and Sanu could end up being the replacement for one of them.

I think we can pass on any TE trades, but we still badly need an OT - a good one that can play either side.
    Who do you got in mind Bags? What are some names that you think we could afford?

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Yeah, oof, I don't like that high of a price tag. On the plus side we hopefully won't have to see BB pick his yearly 2nd round DB bust, although he could still trade out of the first.

Edelman, Sanu, Harry, Dorsett. I like that group. Meyers and Gunner as developmental depth along with Harry as the potential future for us at WR.

Gronk's blocking would be so nice. Still a chance he returns at some point. Removing Izzo/Lacosse to bring back D.Allen would be nice too. Allen did well for us blocking. I'd love for us to nab a blocking/receiving TE somewhere in the first 3 rounds next draft.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]