Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Nice,got another win.Sloppy weather,sloppy o-line and sloppy Browns coaching not withstanding it goes into the win column.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    We play another team coming off a bye next week, @Baltimore. Going to be a tough game on the road with scrambling Jackson.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Oh sure they were....

If I had to go into battle with you I'd pack my ears... never ending stream of negativity. So what happens when we go 4-12 in a few years? No, don't answer.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Bosox1899 is ****ing annoying, go complain somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Bosox1899 is ****ing annoying, go complain somewhere else.
    People like you are the reason this forum is dead because if we don't kiss this team's *** we're complaining. Why don't you go elsewhere where all people see are rainbows and flowers

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    People like you are the reason this forum is dead because if we don't kiss this team's *** we're complaining. Why don't you go elsewhere where all people see are rainbows and flowers
    Back at you.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    You're a clown... all you do is complain about a team that is 8-0. This is what happens when you give participation trophies out to kids folks lmao. I can only imagine how many friends you have and how many times you've asked to "speak to the manager". CLOWN. I doubt ANYONE on this forum feels differently, that speaks volumes.

Expectations run high for this team.I can see folks getting frustrated by inept play or even just a few plays that seem badly executed.To me,this is a fun experience I can live n die with the ebb and flow of things .The 8-0 record is mind numbing as is the record of the team throughout the 2000s.I'll be a Pats fan even when(if?) it all comes apart but i can't promise I'll never cuss out the television screen,I think that's part of the whole experience.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567