Porzingis
    Jackson, Jr.
    Randle
    Sabonis
    Gordon
    Collins
    Bagley, III
    Markkanen

Who has the highest ceiling? Who do you think will have the lowest ceiling?

JJJ
    Porz

top 2 for me.

Randle is the worst

the rest is hard to gauge for me personally.

JJJ has the highest ceiling. 2 way game and overall impact imo in the future. Randle lowest ceiling, just a empty stat stuffer.

Markk might have the best offensive ceiling, but I donít think his defence will ever be good enough to ply a main role on a championship squad.

JJJ
    Prozgod
    Bagley
    Collins
    Makrkk
    Randle
    Sabonis
    Gordon

JJJ and KP are on another level. I really like Bagley and Sabonis. Is KAT a center or PF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammit, we traded KP for DSJ, smh.....

Siakam better than any of them.

In today's positionless NBA it is pretty funny to still try to shoehorn players into the antiquated positions e.g. Power Forward, Point Guard, etc. What is Luka? He was drafted as a "small forward" and is the heaviest use point guard in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    In today's positionless NBA it is pretty funny to still try to shoehorn players into the antiquated positions e.g. Power Forward, Point Guard, etc. What is Luka? He was drafted as a "small forward" and is the heaviest use point guard in the league.
    Agree; you could effectively use Luka as a power forward and stick him at No. 1 on this list. The OP's choices also leave out a lot of guys in the same age bracket. Giannis and Siakam are both 25 and better than anyone else on his list. I'll still make a noninclusive attempt at ranking.

1. Giannis: He's in the same age bracket as some of the other candidates, and an MVP.
    2. Paskal Siakam: Fringe MVP candidate proving he could be the main option on a playoff team.
    3. Domantas Sabonis: Should be an all-star ó and a center. Hopefully he gets away from Turner or Indiana.
    4. John Collins: Really screwed himself, but still a promising, healthy big and a walking double double with an awesome shot.
    5. Kristaps Porzingis: Good outside shooter and blocker. People underrate his weakness in the post. Could be the most talented, but still too soft.
    6. Jaren Jackson, Jr.: Slumping this year but still shows some of the most promise as a two-way force.
    7. Marvin Bagley III: A reliable beast before injuries. Hopefully he comes back strong.
    8. Lauri Markkanen: Offensively great, defensively meh.
    9. Aaron Gordon: In a slump, but part of that is the logjam of forwards in Orlando. Elite defensive potential. Portland should trade for him.
    10. Jabari Parker: Don't know what happened to his three-point shot, but he's still showing out with Collins out.
    11. Julius Randle: Just a stat-stuffer, but much of that is a product of the Knicks being all-around terrible. I like his passing, even with the turnovers.
    12. Zach Collins: Damn injury bug! He started slow but has potential as an elite front court defender with range. But I won't rank him higher until I see it manifest.

It's a very informative post to us, I have visited.hope you will share a quality blog. I mark this Post for future reference. visit:- Geek Squad