Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Anyone playing it? They've done some really cool things with this installment which brought me back to the franchise.

- It's completely cross platform so you can play with your friends no matter if they're on Xbox, pc, or PS4

- It has new mechanics

- No season pass... All future maps are free

- No loot box

- No stupid jump packs or any of that nonsense

I've played a few games tonight, and it's HARD. Definitely a game that you've got to play a lot to get good. I'm playing on the Xbox one x and the graphics are great! The sound is remarkable too! Probably the biggest difference I've noticed though is that you can't eat bullets anymore. I've been playing with a burst AR, and more than a few times I've killed people by pulling the trigger once.

I thought only ground war was cross platform?

Also it definitely is more realistic from what I heard. Now will that keep the crowd on the game, who are used to a more arcade type shooter? It remains to be seen.

It's fun. I've been playing it. Every mode is cross-platform BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I thought only ground war was cross platform?

Also it definitely is more realistic from what I heard. Now will that keep the crowd on the game, who are used to a more arcade type shooter? It remains to be seen.
    Nope it's all cross platform.

This is the first COD that I've REALLY played in years. I personally really enjoy that it's more realistic and that's what will keep me playing it tbh.

Ground war is a lot of fun but it feels like they only have 2 maps for it, and one of those maps I absolutely hate.

These have to be the worst multiplayer maps in any FPS game in existence.

I haven't played a COD game really at all since Black Ops 3, so I am very rusty, but I just do not ****ing understand these maps. There is absolutely zero flow to any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    These have to be the worst multiplayer maps in any FPS game in existence.

I haven't played a COD game really at all since Black Ops 3, so I am very rusty, but I just do not ****ing understand these maps. There is absolutely zero flow to any of them.
    For what made? I don't mind most of the TDM maps... The only one I hate is the one with a cave which I was told was on an older COD game

Seriously, man, I and my friend in our Apknite clan are getting sick of people playing team objective-based modes like dom and hq and not actually going after the objective just treating it like there playing team deathmatch they want to do that just go and play team deathmatch and stop ruining the gameplay for everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by GATTUSO View Post
    Seriously, man, I and my friend in our Apknite clan are getting sick of people playing team objective-based modes like dom and hq and not actually going after the objective just treating it like there playing team deathmatch they want to do that just go and play team deathmatch and stop ruining the gameplay for everybody else.
    Yeah that's stupid...I haven't played any of those modes yet because I don't particularly enjoy them. I will say that when I play ground war, I don't give a **** about the objectives though lol