Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hmm usually donít see Cowboys make low risk high reward trades that cost next to nothing. This is new for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Hmm usually donít see Cowboys make low risk high reward trades that cost next to nothing. This is new for me
    Both Quinn and Austin have been productive when on the field and didnít cost a whole lot.

My only issue with this is I remember last year he wasnít as good until injuries gave him more playing time and I think I even commented on it in here he likes to wear down the o line and his play elevated late in games when that happened . He wasnít great as a rotational player which he will be here . But itís still a great replacement for Crawford . Textbook actually . Heís played under Richard in the Marinelli system .

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    NE only gets a 7th round pick that's it?
    [Breer]
    Bennett dealt in 2018 from Seattle to Philly with a 7 for WR Marcus Johnson and a 5.
    Bennett dealt in 2019 from Philly to NE with a 7 for a 5.
    Bennett dealt later in 2019 from NE to Dallas for a conditional 6/7.

... Sometimes, everyone else isn't the problem.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Heís played well in NE in a limited role. Still has it as a pass rusher. Pats just have a squad of great LBs they prefer to use on the edge for more versatility. And then on the interior they have Danny Shelton, Lawrence Guy and Adam Butler who are more complete against the run to allow that luxury of smaller LBs on the edge.

So I expect him to play well for Dallas. This was a matter of scheme fit not ability.
    It was a case of locker room cancer and POS tier person who happens to have some football talent.

Probably out of the league after he causes problems in Dallas.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

meh move. didnt cost anything so its fine there but he will be nothing more than an inside pass rusher here. he wont start, and he wont lineup inside vs the run here. basically if teams can keep it 3rd and open where they can run it, bennet wont play much here either.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Both Quinn and Austin have been productive when on the field and didnít cost a whole lot.
    True. I remember they wouldn't sign vets a few years ago at all even though a lot of us thought they'd be good help. I still wish they'd sign Eric Berry.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    meh move. didnt cost anything so its fine there but he will be nothing more than an inside pass rusher here. he wont start, and he wont lineup inside vs the run here. basically if teams can keep it 3rd and open where they can run it, bennet wont play much here either.
    Heís replacing Tyrone Crawford who can also play inside and outside so Iím guessing he will see similar snaps to what Crawford saw . Dallas rotates a lot itís a Marinelli trademark but Iím still hoping itís not a issue

But Iím telling you itís worth keeping a eye on as I mentioned he wasnít really a force in Philly until Burnett got hurt

Michael Bennett is a douche

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12