Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I fell a bit behind but had taped the games. Obviously started hearing about how things were going so wasn't as excited to get to them lol.

I think we have averaged out now and what our record is etc. is a rough indicator of where we are at. We still have a lot of work to do on defense all around and the 3pt shot needs to be addressed when bringing in talent. Feels like the best thing for us to do is lose the close ones etc. moreso than feeling we have a real shot at playoffs but the last couple spots in west right now look open with Portland/SA down. Suns will get Ayton back soon, will see what happens there.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Exact same PER exact same points per 100 possessions and Wiggins 74 in rpm and Booker is 77 in rpm but yeah, I guess that equals to “not close”...
    Wiggins has a TS% of 55%. League average is 60%. Booker is at 63%. Booker has a full winshare over Wiggins as well.

Who exactly do you think Wiggins makes the All Star team over?

Like I said before, I hope he plays well enough to where the Canada connection can be used to ship him to Toronto for like Kyle Lowry's (looks done there) expiring contract.

As excited as I was at the start of the season, I have basically stopped watching the games. I can deal with a lack of talent and sub-par 3pt shooting(we were clearly better in that department when Layman was healthy and playing), but this no effort thing I can't forgive. I am starting to agree with Hawk, trade Towns as well - the dude shows no heart. He has all the talent in the world to dominate every game. Dude, nobody cares that you are good at Fortnite, you suck as a basketball "star" player. He and Wiggins are just kids. I still play video games, but I make sure all of my s**t gets done first(work, school, my 2 kids). The effort is motherfn embarrassing. No wonder the Wolves are 2nd to last in ticket sales at TC.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

There is nothing to respond to. You are plain wrong 99% of the time. I would trade Wiggins for Booker in a flash. Hell, I'd throw in Culver and a pick just to get rid of that scrub.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

I haven't really watched much recently, outside of a quarter here and there. I have seen all I need to see this year. Towns is a beta, who beats up on advantageous matchups and shrinks when the going gets tough. The rest of the team is a joke, though I at least like watching the effort level of Okogie/Cov/Graham to some degree. We play with zero heart, we have no offensive playbook and just take turns going 1-5 and jacking a 3 (a miss), play literally zero defense, and the team is capped out.

Beyond sick of this team. At least years ago we had young players, cap flexibility, a high pick to look forward to, etc. This team is supposed to be mostly a finished product, yet they are ridiculous. Towns/Wiggins are enabled, entitled, and will never get it. My brother was in town this last weekend, and he wanted to go to the Clips game, so we went. I was super pissed when it was flexed to 8:30, and even more pissed we made a run to start the 4th, because it meant we had to stick around so he could watch. It has gotten to the point I actually don't like watching the Wolves, and I never, in my life, thought that would happen.

I say all this knowing Towns is gifted, and we would be stupid to trade him, but I don't care. He does nothing for me. I imagine I will pop my head in now and then, but otherwise, I am mostly done on this board, I have literally nothing positive to say about this team as is, and I don't believe it will get any better with Taylor owning the team.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 12-17-2019 at 10:45 AM.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Exact same PER exact same points per 100 possessions and Wiggins 74 in rpm and Booker is 77 in rpm but yeah, I guess that equals to “not close”...
    I would trade assets along with Wiggins to get Booker. There is no comparison, at all.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I haven't really watched much recently, outside of a quarter here and there. I have seen all I need to see this year. Towns is a beta, who beats up on advantageous matchups and shrinks when the going gets tough. The rest of the team is a joke, though I at least like watching the effort level of Okogie/Cov/Graham to some degree. We play with zero heart, we have no offensive playbook and just take turns going 1-5 and jacking a 3 (a miss), play literally zero defense, and the team is capped out.

Beyond sick of this team. At least years ago we had young players, cap flexibility, a high pick to look forward to, etc. This team is supposed to be mostly a finished product, yet they are ridiculous. Towns/Wiggins are enabled, entitled, and will never get it. My brother was in town this last weekend, and he wanted to go to the Clips game, so we went. I was super pissed when it was flexed to 8:30, and even more pissed we made a run to start the 4th, because it meant we had to stick around so he could watch. It has gotten to the point I actually don't like watching the Wolves, and I never, in my life, thought that would happen.

I say all this knowing Towns is gifted, and we would be stupid to trade him, but I don't care. He does nothing for me. I imagine I will pop my head in now and then, but otherwise, I am mostly done on this board, I have literally nothing positive to say about this team as is, and I don't believe it will get any better with Taylor owning the team.
    Is AD a beta? Because he could not win on his own either. In today's small ball game it is tough for a big to be the alpha, even bigs as talented as KAT and AD.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011