Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Has anyone heard WTF is up with Wiggins missing games? I heard something about his grandmother passing, but now he is listed with an illness. This is getting weird.
    He must have the same illness that kept Teague out for 4 or 5 games.

I have to say, I absolutely hate Gobert and I hate the refs. The refs seriously have it in for the Wolves this year. I've watched every game, and every game they call it so unevenly and it's always against the Wolves(regardless of where we play).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Just watched the highlights. There are some possitives despite the loss. But what on earth happened in the middle of the 4th quarter? The team seemed to collapse.

Wiggins has taken a step back over the last 2 games and we need him to get back on track.

We are 3rd in 3 attempts and 29th in percentage made. Yeah that won't work

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Wiggins has taken a step back over the last 2 games and we need him to get back on track.
    Went to the game yesterday. He jogs around 2mph 90% of the game. It's infuriating. He will not thrive off the ball, he stands there stationary unless he is going 1 on 5. He needs to go. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Went to the game yesterday. He jogs around 2mph 90% of the game. It's infuriating. He will not thrive off the ball, he stands there stationary unless he is going 1 on 5. He needs to go. Period.
    Yeah, but he plays above average when he is on the ball and is your main ball handler. I think what this season has shown so far is it's Point Wiggins or bust.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Yeah, but he plays above average when he is on the ball and is your main ball handler. I think what this season has shown so far is it's Point Wiggins or bust.
    And you aint winning with him as a focal point

And you aint winning with him as a focal point
    You are still winning more with him than with Teague, that I can tell you for sure. Glad they can at least see that, hence moving Teague to the bench, at least until Napier is back. I really hope Wiggins is moved by the deadline. As bad as it sounds, I am pretty much willing to move him for CP3's contract(as long as Teague also goes). What are your thoughts on Beal?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

You are still winning more with him than with Teague, that I can tell you for sure. Glad they can at least see that, hence moving Teague to the bench, at least until Napier is back. I really hope Wiggins is moved by the deadline. As bad as it sounds, I am pretty much willing to move him for CP3's contract(as long as Teague also goes). What are your thoughts on Beal?
    I am not sold on Beal as a stud, pretty one dimensional and isn't he like 27? But sure, huge upgrade over what we have now. I would like your Booker suggestion better though

This is kind of weird. But my 7 year old has been watching games with me this year and he was concerned when we were down to the Hawks and then the Spurs. I told him, the Wolves are winning, both times. He asked me: "Why?". I told him: "Because we are a better team." I honestly don't remember when was the last time I was this confident the Wolves will beat the teams they are supposed to beat. Maybe in Butler's single season, but outside of that, not since KG. It's kind of nice(and unusual) to feel that way.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

What is it with Memphis?

This is kind of weird. But my 7 year old has been watching games with me this year and he was concerned when we were down to the Hawks and then the Spurs. I told him, the Wolves are winning, both times. He asked me: "Why?". I told him: "Because we are a better team." I honestly don't remember when was the last time I was this confident the Wolves will beat the teams they are supposed to beat. Maybe in Butler's single season, but outside of that, not since KG. It's kind of nice(and unusual) to feel that way.
    I feel the opposite. The effort (or maybe execution) level of this team is inconsistent as hell, and they are in purgatory, in that this team as is will land between 30-42 wins, essentially making it impossible to land a great pick, while our cap is such that we can't sign anyone of consequence. We picked the wrong 2 guys to build around. Towns is a number producer, but it's clear he just isn't a great player when it comes to impacting winning.

I am pretty much ready to start my 2ne annual break from this team. Watching them lose to terrible teams is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    What is it with Memphis?
    I don't think it's Memphis per say. They have been awful shooting at home, especially Wiggins and Towns. I am going to guess they play a little more video games at home than they do on the road?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

I feel the opposite. The effort (or maybe execution) level of this team is inconsistent as hell, and they are in purgatory, in that this team as is will land between 30-42 wins, essentially making it impossible to land a great pick, while our cap is such that we can't sign anyone of consequence. We picked the wrong 2 guys to build around. Towns is a number producer, but it's clear he just isn't a great player when it comes to impacting winning.

I am pretty much ready to start my 2ne annual break from this team. Watching them lose to terrible teams is a waste of time.
    I couldn't watch the game yesterday, but we have issues specifically playing at home. I don't know if it's unlevel rims or what, but, we have been awful. I think the effort has been consistent, it's just the execution that has been very inconsistent. They should beat Memphis by 30pt on paper.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast