Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 1 Thread

man conley has to be on about his worst 4 game stretch ever at this point

what a win. Jazz are lucky that the Refs completely ****ed up the game clock at the end of the game. Jazz made 33/40 ft's with rudy hitting 11/12 in a 1 point win.

I'll take the win. Bojan has been amazing so far. Really glad we got him instead of The guy who needed up overseas. As bad as Conley has played to be 3-1 I will take it. And we are always slow starters. But definitely need to get the TOs down but I think that's to be expected with all the new players on the team. It'll get there, I have faith in that.

Rippin' lips son!!

wasn't against a very good team without kahwi, but you can only beat the team your playing and we beat them pretty good. Conley finally had a good game. just a side note, but its kinda of incredible that Royce can play 24 minutes and not even take a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    wasn't against a very good team without kahwi, but you can only beat the team your playing and we beat them pretty good. Conley finally had a good game. just a side note, but its kinda of incredible that Royce can play 24 minutes and not even take a shot.
    And that's why Royce is loved by the Jazz. Every team wants a guy like that who will do all the dirty work, plays within himself, and doesn't need any shots to be happy and contribute to winning.

Rippin' lips son!!

I have never seen a team get so many layups and dunks against this team. only reason this isn't a complete blowout is that the kings can't make their 3's.

I knew we would blow this game. its unbelievable that we just can't stop turning the ball over. I am also getting tired of quinn's late game plays. its always just donovan doing something. its never something actually creative. the turnovers and 11 offensive rebounds. we just can't get to the rim anymore. Conley still wasn't great this game. man the turnovers this teams creates on itself is something special.

Yeah the turnovers have absolutely got to get corrected. It is out of hand. Hell, had 7 in the first quarter. And like you said a bunch of them are the kinda stuff you wouldn't see on a HS varsity team. Now I have seen Quinn be very creative at end game type plays but almost anything other than a Mitchell iso never ends well because nobody else can finish. Maybe he'll start using Bojan more in those type situations.

Rippin' lips son!!

man I wish conley and jingles would fix their issues. Donovan is killing it out there, but missing rebounds and horrible offensive play is killing us.

Do you guys still think that Conley at $30 mil/yr is better than what Rubio brought at $15 mil/yr? My opinion is, Conley just isn't an upgrade over Rubio in any category other than scoring and with Mitchel being insanely ball dominant(and pretty damn good), the benefit of having a scoring guard like Conley will be greatly negated.
    Last edited by Oefarmy2005; 11-04-2019 at 02:58 PM.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Good win last night. Mitchell has been great this season so far. Conley has got to get it together at some point right?

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Do you guys still think that Conley at $30 mil/yr is better than what Rubio brought at $15 mil/yr? My opinion is, Conley just isn't an upgrade over Rubio in any category other than scoring and with Mitchel being insanely ball dominant(and pretty damn good), the benefit of having a scoring guard like Conley will be greatly negated.
    scoring and shooting. literally the two hardest things to find in an NBA player and one guy is very rarely enough. Conley not even when not hitting shots still helps Mitchell. its just too bad that right now Conley has been awful

man I wish the Jazz could figure out how to not turn the ball over so much. like you can make and miss shots, but they just throw the ball away so much its infuriating.

the offensive rebounds have been an issue as well. like against the bucks your going to give up a couple, but we can't be giving up this many. sucks conley was killer the first half and has been a complete no show the 2nd half.

I take that back about conley. he has been a negative the 2nd half with so many bad turnovers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast