Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Week 1 Thread

1 quarter into this wizards game and I would be shocked if we dont lose by 20

man was I wrong. although to be fair to me the Jazz played wayyy harder in the 2nd half. the offensive talent on this team is pretty good and we can add conley. our defense has certainly taken a step back though.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    man was I wrong. although to be fair to me the Jazz played wayyy harder in the 2nd half. the offensive talent on this team is pretty good and we can add conley. our defense has certainly taken a step back though.
    Yeah, when you from Rubio/Crowder/Favors to Conley/Niang/Bojan the defense is gonna be worse.

Rippin' lips son!!

yeah I also think that the care factor for this team is lower then last years in that I felt last years teams tried for 4 quarters every game or they probably lost the game. this years team though can have a really bad half against washington and still win by 11 without Mitchell and Conley. that wouldn't happen very often last year. it also makes sense as Rubio and Crowder basically get by bye being the hustler. I think its a potential good sign that this could be a better playoff performer when they try hard for 48 minutes.

I am thinking the Jazz are done with trades for the year. I thought they may target an upgrade at backup center, but reading that the Jazz really like Bradley's progress.

Conley does not have much trade value, so I don't think they Jazz are able to move him even though there are questions on his fit and his negative impact on us keeping our key free agents next year because of his high salary.

So looks like this is what we are rolling with... just hope the team stays healthy... hoping Bradley and Mudiay can keep improving like they have. Should be interesting.

Conley would still have trade value if the Jazz wanted to trade him. it wouldn't be as high cause he has struggle some and more importantly he theoretically could be a free agent after this year, but I seriously doubt that some of these teams that want a PG still wouldn't be interested in him if the Jazz wanted to trade him.

Jazz are simply getting worked in this game right now. this honestly isn't even as close as the scoreboard is showing.

man i wish donovan got the calls ingram got.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678