Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 1 Thread

Jazz did just enough tonight and against a team like this you have to take it.

also I critized him after the kings for the play design, but I thought the first game winner was a foul on Donovan and the 2nd was great to use donovan as a decoy to get Bogey a great look.

I cannot express in words how glad I am we ended up with Bogey instead of Mirotic. Bogey has that it factor and is so much more than a spot up shooter. I thought Conley was out biggest off-season addition but it's Bogdanovic by a mile and I think that would be the case even if Conley wasn't playing the worst basketball of his career.

Rippin' lips son!!

man if you really look at our schedule so far we have played the following adjusted net rating teams #1, #2, #5x2, #7, #9, #13 and #22x2. our SOS has the other teams as .595 which is pretty impressive when you consider that we are 6-3 and have played the kings twice.

btw our upcoming schedule is #29,21,30,18,18,29,25 for the next 7 games. we need to go 6-1 maybe 5-2 in these upcoming games.

Our adjusted defensive rating is #1, our non adjusted defensive rating is #2. our adjusted offensive rating is #23, and our non adjusted is #27.

I think honestly if we just hadn't lost the kings game we would be in awesome shape.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123