Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Butler made some high IQ drives and drew contract and came up big down the stretch. Nonetheless I'm not confident in his offense in being able to hit big shots. He did it all from the free throw line. He didn't make any FGs.

Good win on the road though. Dragić was huge.

Unbelievable lol!!!!

We needed a win like that and jimmy had to remind everyone why hes the level of player he is.

Closed that game on a 10-0 run, great close in basically one of our only close games.

We Jimmy Nunn Winslow and Bam have got to be better offensively we honestly played terrible imo other than cutting down the turnovers which was great (I hope this is a sign of things to come) but to pull this win out playing as bad as we did was huge especially looking at our next 2. Hopefully the free throws at the end were a confidence boost to Winslow.

Winslow and Bam made huge plays at the end so they gladly shut me up but they have to be better going forward.

Worst case lets get 1 of these next 2, preferably Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Butler made some high IQ drives and drew contract and came up big down the stretch. Nonetheless I'm not confident in his offense in being able to hit big shots. He did it all from the free throw line. He didn't make any FGs.

Good win on the road though. Dragić was huge.
    Well his history shows that he can do well have to see going forward when we have more close games but his abillity to get to the line in those situations is huge in closing a game regardless. I believe hes one of the best closers/clutch players ever but yes he definitely needs to get his scoring efficiency up like we talked about the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by lavilevi23 View Post
    And thats why we signed Jimmy ladies and gentlemen
    Yessir I love it!!

Jimmy has to figure out how to generate his offense. He took a bunch of ugly off balance or contested shots. He looks a bit slow unable to blow by defenders. Even many of the wide open looks didn't drop.

Man I wonder what it would take to get dinwiddie? Hes kind of neutered when theyre at full health and is obviously a starter. Id cut in to 2021 cap space for a great contract like that as we would still have the much and much more room to work with after.

So weve talked about Morris already. Do you guys like any of these other bigs next to Bam on the Knicks? Portis or Randle?
    Last edited by Iggie; 12-01-2019 at 06:48 PM.

I couldn't watch the game, but its good to see that Miami was in a close game & we came out on top.

On the other hand, this team will have KD next season.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Butler
    5-17fg/ 1-5 3pt, 9-10ft/ 20pts

Winslow
    3-12fg/ 1-6 3pt/ 3-4ft/ 10pts

I just cant guys.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Miami in their first 10 games, went 7-3.

Miami next game against Toronto will be their 20th game of the season, we are currently 7-2 in are last 9 games. Of course I would like Miami to beat the Raps, and we finish 8-2, in are last 10 games.

I know it's still early in the season, but Miami needs to be able to beat teams like the Raptors. or they might get blown out for know damn reason.

Well Dragic is out tomorrow with a groin injury. I would assume that means the Celtics game as well so we need a scorer bad, it might be time for waiters.

Very good win for Miami. Some of the game was just a show & the refs tried to keep the game close, for a good compelling ending.

Nunn showed that he is a rookie lol .... But a very good team win.

Games like this show that we can get out of the first rd.

We finish 8-2, in are last 10 games. Are first 10 games, we went 7-3.

Thats amazing guys! HEAT are on the right track.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast