Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post

I've been telling you guys for weeks. This isn't a real injury. It's either Winslow doesn't want to be traded, so he isn't willingly showcase himself, or Miami doesn't want to add him in a specific trade and this is their way of hiding him lol

Out of sight out of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

I've been telling you guys for weeks. This isn't a real injury. It's either Winslow doesn't want to be traded, so he isn't willingly showcase himself, or Miami doesn't want to add him in a specific trade and this is their way of hiding him lol

Out of sight out of mind.
    This ainít it cheif. IF it was anything it would be Miami wanting to hold him out so he doesnít get hurt before the deadline. Barry Jackson said today theyíre open to trading Winslow.

This ainít it cheif. IF it was anything it would be Miami wanting to hold him out so he doesnít get hurt before the deadline. Barry Jackson said today theyíre open to trading Winslow.
    Get hurt? When you last saw him play, did you notice something?

of course i could be wrong, whats new; but I don't believe that Winslow is battling back problems.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Great road win tonight!! Keep it up!

Dragic has sucked bad lately by the way lol.

Yea Dragic has not been great but he also single-handedly won us 2-3 games. He's our 6th man, he's our 4th-5th best player. He's been great for what he is, he just needs to get a pay cut in the offseason. That'll be one to watch.
    BRUH

Hated how they made it a close game. I also really don't like our closing lineup of Dragic-Nunn-Butler-DJJ-Bam. At all. I especially don't like Dragic and Nunn together. But it seems to work more times than naught.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    Yea Dragic has not been great but he also single-handedly won us 2-3 games. He's our 6th man, he's our 4th-5th best player.
    You really believe skill wise he's our 4th-5th best player?

I know big picture wise I can agree with you, but thats because of age.

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    He's been great for what he is, he just needs to get a pay cut in the offseason. That'll be one to watch.
    Or Miami can give him a big 1yr contract, because after that he wont be seeing big money; and you never know that might help us out in a big trade next season.

Refs reall ****ed us tonight...
    so many ******** calls...

Spo was awful today too... damn im pissed

Quote Originally Posted by lavilevi23 View Post
    Spo was awful today too... damn im pissed
    Was just coming to say this, I put this loss on Spo and Jimmy.

Jimmy has to make a ****ing shot, he canít even finish at the rim and Spo for making like 3 subs when we went up 98-95 with like 5 minutes left and the subs come in and screw it up and give up a 10 point lead.

Smfh. Back at it tomorrow at home vs the kings without Bagley and Holmes I believe. That better be a win.

We also lost by 5 and fouled on 3s 4 times accounting for 10 free throws.

Was just coming to say this, I put this loss on Spo and Jimmy.

Jimmy has to make a ****ing shot, he canít even finish at the rim and Spo for making like 3 subs when we went up 98-95 with like 5 minutes left and the subs come in and screw it up and give up a 10 point lead.

Smfh. Back at it tomorrow at home vs the kings without Bagley and Holmes I believe. That better be a win.
    dang, first game I don't watch in a while. Thing that popped out the most was that our starting lineup was all + double digits for the most part and our bench, even though most play only 10-15 minutes had - double digits. Think DJJ had like 15 minutes and a -21 +/- rating, holy crap... Spo trusts DJJ way too much. Miss winslow in games like this. Need to beat the Kings for sure.
    BRUH

The way this team puts trust in DJJ and Leonard in the clutch is hard to watch

5 game home stand against the following:

Kings
    Wizards
    Clippers
    Magic
    Celtics (2nd night of a back to back of course)

Iíll be highly disappointed with anything less than 4-1, we need that win against the Celtics. Thatís a huge one for the standings and tie breaker implications. Iíll accept a loss to the clippers if they beat us, please donít not lose to any of the 3 ****** teams at home.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast