Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    To me this team is much more likely to turn as a pretender than a contender at this current turning point. Teams are figuring us out and punishing us by feasting inside and pushing the pace.
    Our shooting is awful on the road from 3 and turnovers don't help either.
    Right now it seems really bad from everywhere I look at it. Hopefully this doesnít turn into a slide where we lose 5 straight and 7 of the last 10.

First of all, we are over achieving like crazy, all this negative talk needs to be taken down a notch. I was very angry about the NYK loss also but let's not forget even our Big 3 Miami Heat would have losses like that and teams far better than this one. It's the NBA, it happens. Such good players everywhere, even the bad teams. Big surprise that we are better at home than on the road. Also a lot of those stats about defense and shooting etc, we are absolutely awful on back to back and on the road. We are also very young and need every bit of Butler. Meyers is clearly a problem, I've never seen a big play under the basket be so bad at contesting shots or getting out of the way when he sees someone go for the block. It's borderline pathetic honestly. And when we are getting beat up on the boards, rolling DJJ at the 4 is insanity. Also agree that JJ needs to be getting more minutes at the 4 instead of DJJ. Pick one of Nunn or Dragic and leave JJ out there with Butler and DJJ and then that's some actual size. Having Nunn Dragic Butler DJJ Bam close out games... such a small lineup and those guards aren't exactly good on defense.

Sometimes losing is good because it shows you whats wrong with the team and forces Riley and Spo to make changes. It's a LONG season. I'm very happy to see where we are at right now and such promising youth. We are literally one solid trade away from becoming a legit contender. Keep the faith people. Trade season is upon us. Tomorrow is a big day with tons of players becoming available. I def expect a few trades in the next 1-2 weeks. Hope we can just manage to go .500 during this road trip.
    BRUH

Damn Jimmy canít buy a bucket outside of 4 feet

Great bounce back win letís get these next 2 on the road. Weíre back in the 2nd seed with the Celtics at Milwaukee tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lavilevi23 View Post
    Damn Jimmy canít buy a bucket outside of 4 feet
    For whatever reason we win way more when he shoots bad so whatever lol

Nunn went off he was unreal tonight. If we trade him for some reason it better be for a proven star

Iím starting to lean more towards riding it out with this group and waiting until 2021. Resign Nunn and Robinson to nice deals for giving them the chance and developing them, sign Bam to the max which heíll get and sign a star. Let all these young guys and Herro develop. We would be on another level defensively if Winslow was healthy, maybe heíll be our deadline acquisition kind of and be healthy the remainder of the year. If not then package him and KO for something.

What a great win.

Iggie clearly read my post in the other thread and agreed with me.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    What a great win.

Iggie clearly read my post in the other thread and agreed with me.
    Haha great minds think alike!!

But really though, weíll have 2 all stars in Bam and Jimmy then you sign a 3rd in 2021. You resign all the young guys and who knows Herro might me an all star level guy or still on course to be one by then so you have potentially 4 all stars and if not you can obviously build a package with some of the young guys for a 4th all star. It just makes too much sense imo, Iím all for upgrading the current team using Winslow (unless he can get healthy) and KO if possible but if not just stand pat (pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Iím starting to lean more towards riding it out with this group and waiting until 2021. Resign Nunn and Robinson to nice deals for giving them the chance and developing them, sign Bam to the max which heíll get and sign a star. Let all these young guys and Herro develop. We would be on another level defensively if Winslow was healthy, maybe heíll be our deadline acquisition kind of and be healthy the remainder of the year. If not then package him and KO for something.
    Teams have to stop it with these max contracts. Just because there is a limit, doesn't mean each damn player have the right to get that limit.

If Bam offensively is able to dominate teams on his own, then for sure throw the MAX at him; but if thats not apart of his game, why not start the offer lower.

But if other teams are willing to MAX him out, then Miami has to act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Haha great minds think alike!!

But really though, weíll have 2 all stars in Bam and Jimmy then you sign a 3rd in 2021. You resign all the young guys and who knows Herro might me an all star level guy

Herro will be a Super Star by then.

or still on course to be one by then so you have potentially 4 all stars and if not you can obviously build a package with some of the young guys for a 4th all star. It just makes too much sense imo, Iím all for upgrading the current team using Winslow (unless he can get healthy) and KO if possible but if not just stand pat (pun intended)
    Winslow doesn't want to get traded, so his back hurts lol

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Teams have to stop it with these max contracts. Just because there is a limit, doesn't mean each damn player have the right to get that limit.

If Bam offensively is able to dominate teams on his own, then for sure throw the MAX at him; but if thats not apart of his game, why not start the offer lower.

But if other teams are willing to MAX him out, then Miami has to act accordingly.
    Bams getting a max heís a 22 year old all star.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Herro will be a Super Star by then.

Winslow doesn't want to get traded, so his back hurts lol
    Define superstar, because thatís only a year and a half away and heíll only be like 20 or 21

Define superstar, because thatís only a year and a half away and heíll only be like 20 or 21
    ok, star player lol

But to HEAT fans he will be a Super Star, in his 3rd season (playoff time).

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast