Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    One of the funnest games in Heat history, whether we win or lose this series that block and that come back will be something I remember

On a side note:

Kawhi to Miami in 2021? lol

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    One of the funnest games in Heat history, whether we win or lose this series that block and that come back will be something I remember

On a side note:

Kawhi to Miami in 2021? lol
    I'd be open to it. Butler as the vocal leader, Kawhi as the statistical leader.

Herro should have never stopped his dribble after the offensive rebound; then that bad pass to jimmy & then the ball went out of bounds. Can't give Boston another chance.

I am sure he will learn from that.

HEAT!
    Last edited by Dade County; 09-17-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Game 2

Both Mia & Bos had their bench help out with only 16pts each.

And only 2 non staters from each team scored.

Herro 11pts
    Olynyk 5pts

Kanter 9pts
    Wanamaker 7pts

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Herro should have never stopped his dribble after the offensive rebound; then that bad pass to jimmy & then the ball went out of bounds. Can't give Boston another chance.

I am sure he will learn from that.

HEAT!
    Yeah Herro had a poor game for his standards, that turnover with 27 seconds left in the game after a MAJOR offensive rebound by Bam was inexcusable

We really only played one good quarter this game and still won, makes me nervous moving forward especially when for a long stretch of that 4th qtr we couldn't do anything on offense

This series is not over by a long shot

Miami is still finding ways to win, that's the important thing. Everyone pitched in as a group effort.

I expect Boston to come out really aggressive in Game 3. Miami has to use that to their advantage and try and draw some early fouls.

1 win away. Miami can't get too high. I want to see their energy next game.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    1 win away. Miami can't get too high. I want to see their energy next game.
    Hopefully Bam's alright, he was dealing with some wrist injury at the end of the game but apparently it's not too serious

Herro's monster game was clutch, Crowder's streaky shooting is coming up to bite him in the butt, and we shorten our rotation with Iggy getting major minutes

Playing the zone and creating turnovers was huge too, a lot of deflections....we need to keep that defensive energy up in game 5 and get our shooters back on track

As a Celtics die hard I can say last night I definitely did not expect Herro to go off like he did last night scoring 37. I admit y'all brought it to us. Y'all beat us last night. But Herro to me he is special. I mean his game reminds me a lot of a young Booker or even a young Klay Thompson especially with the way he shoots the ball, off catch and shoots. Yes we had no answer but Game 5 we gon see if y'all can close it out cuz we comin, dawg!!!

Just seeing this...

The Actress is funny lol

https://thespun.com/nba/miami-heat/p...on-tyler-herro

Tonight is our game 7. I can't imagine us winning if it goes 7. Let's see what we are made of.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Tonight is our game 7. I can't imagine us winning if it goes 7. Let's see what we are made of.
    Agreed. First half defense was very lackluster. Very annoying to watch.

D wade retired a year too early

Heat!

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Heat!
    Let's go!

Back in the Finals all while playing on house money!
    Miami has nothing to lose but I hope these guys cherish how hard it is to get to the Finals and leave it all on the table.

Lakers are huge favorites, Miami has to come out with a chip on their shoulder.

Iggy is going to earn his paycheck this series.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647