Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by lavilevi23 View Post
    Id try Dion right about now
    Canít be any worse than everything else weíve got. The fix was in though when we jumped out to the lead. Oh well, scheduled loss anyways

Nunn has been horrific the past 2 games

The positive from this game is that Jimmy seems to have found his shooting touch. I hope it carries over.

Have a very easy home stand these next 3 games followed by a very tough back to back with the Lakers and then Mavs (of course). If we can go 4-1 over this stretch we should be sitting back in 2nd again. Need to get Dragic and Spo back to do that.

Might be time for him to move to the bench and focus on just scoring next to a real PG in Dragic

Nunn was bound to come down off the high he was playing at, along with Herro.

Nunn is pretty limited offensively hitting pull up jumpers and floaters. That's not sustainable. Unless he's able to get to the FT line or hit the 3 consistently enough that it opens a lane to the basket, he's not going to score at the same clip as the first couple games. Especially playing him with Winslow and BAM is a recipe for disaster. He needs more room to operate.

Herro on the other hand mostly plays at one pace and reliant on a tool bag of pull ups and step-backs. If he's not able to hit jumpers he's not finishing at the basket not getting to the line. Herro will get better with time using a change of pace, timely cuts and drawing contact but until then he won't be every-night-dependable.

Truth is they are rookies being rookies. This should be expected to have inconsistency.
    Last edited by beasted86; 12-04-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Nunn was bound to come down off the high he was playing at, along with Herro.

Nunn is pretty limited offensively hitting pull up jumpers and floaters. That's not sustainable. Unless he's able to get to the FT line or hit the 3 consistently enough that it opens a lane to the basket, he's not going to score at the same clip as the first couple games. Especially playing him with Winslow and BAM is a recipe for disaster. He needs more room to operate.

Herro on the other hand mostly plays at one pace and reliant on a tool bag of pull ups and step-backs. If he's not able to hit jumpers he's not finishing at the basket not getting to the line. Herro will get better with time using a change of pace, timely cuts and drawing contact but until then he won't be every-night-dependable.

Truth is they are rookies being rookies. This should be expected to have inconsistency.
    Very much agree

Nunn wasn't getting to the rim or free throw line but instead was pulling up for floaters and that's unsustainable for consistent scoring purposes and Herro needs to be hitting jump shots for him to utilize any of his creation skills

At the end of the day Herro/Nunn are just rookies, so far through their progress it's still positive and no one should expect consistent scoring nights out of these guys

That's part of the reason why I think Waiters is sticking around, we know Nunn/Herro are just inconsistent rookies so when we're in desperate need of secondary scoring Waiters might be called upon (especially if Dragic is out too)

(note to self: how many more road back-to-backs do we have? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Very much agree

Nunn wasn't getting to the rim or free throw line but instead was pulling up for floaters and that's unsustainable for consistent scoring purposes and Herro needs to be hitting jump shots for him to utilize any of his creation skills

At the end of the day Herro/Nunn are just rookies, so far through their progress it's still positive and no one should expect consistent scoring nights out of these guys

That's part of the reason why I think Waiters is sticking around, we know Nunn/Herro are just inconsistent rookies so when we're in desperate need of secondary scoring Waiters might be called upon (especially if Dragic is out too)

(note to self: how many more road back-to-backs do we have? lol)
    Our back to back schedule is brutal this year

Didnít tonight and moved up 2 spots in the standings, love it.

Jimmy is so damn good. Looks like his scoring efficiency is coming back and heís just dominating at every part of the game. Beal looked so wobbly with the ball in his hands and jimmy defending him last night. Bam looked great too, this scoring is what I want from him.

Ugly win but Iíll take it! Herro is the real deal, yea I donít think Iíd trade him for Booker. He has a dog in him booker doesnít, especially on defense

This is not hype. I am announcing it right now. Tyler Herro will be the best thing happened to us since 2003 Wade and 2010 Big three. He will be our cornerstone.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    This is not hype. I am announcing it right now. Tyler Herro will be the best thing happened to us since 2003 Wade and 2010 Big three. He will be our cornerstone.
    I've been trying to tell everyone since we drafted him, HEAT fans are going to fall in love with him.

He is are future. This is why, if Miami can't pull off a big trade we will need Herro to attract key free agents. I believe he will make a big jump around next year playoffs, and going into that offseason will be big for Miami

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314