Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 289
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    32,394
    Morris is a bit ISO heavy, thought he played great though his shot is legit. somehow he was a team worst -15 though.

    Randle just needs to clean up his game a little, the dribbling into double teams in the post for instance.

    Knox is a sniper but his D still looks bad.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    32,394
    also didnt like RJ at PG... way too early for that. thought our offense suffered with him at PG.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,858
    RJ needs to be playing at the 2 which is his natural position

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,200
    Takes from the game :

    Dennis Smith is a bust. He came back fat with dreads and a even worse shot smh so yea we traded Kp for a bust. I know what a good Pg looks like and heís not it.

    Rj is a stud. He is going to turn this team around eventually.

    Marcus Morris is a keeper. Heís our best go to scorer if we need a bucket he can usually get one.

    Julius Randle May be a allstar this year. He does everything on offense. Heís like a fast athletic Zbo.

    Elfrid Payton should start at Pg and Rj should play the 2 and never the 1 again.

    Knox looks like he got better.

    And we need Mitch back.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    RJ needs to be playing at the 2 which is his natural position
    This, at least at first. Maybe as the year goes on, he can log major PG minutes. It was worth a try though, the Knicks PG situation is sorry. But good job on Fiz for correcting it early.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by mjqusoldier View Post
    Takes from the game :

    Dennis Smith is a bust. He came back fat with dreads and a even worse shot smh so yea we traded Kp for a bust. I know what a good Pg looks like and heís not it.

    Rj is a stud. He is going to turn this team around eventually.

    Marcus Morris is a keeper. Heís our best go to scorer if we need a bucket he can usually get one.

    Julius Randle May be a allstar this year. He does everything on offense. Heís like a fast athletic Zbo.

    Elfrid Payton should start at Pg and Rj should play the 2 and never the 1 again.

    Knox looks like he got better.

    And we need Mitch back.
    I agree with all, I'd add that Frank must be cut tomorrow. What trash smh.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Julius Randle is emerging into a star right before my eyes and everyone said Randle going to the Knicks was not going to be a good move in the off season or that he was a waste of a signing. Well, he clearly showed why he isn't. He put up 25, 11 and 6.

    RJ Barrett is the truth and being Canadian like myself, he is showing that he is a real steal for the Knicks. In his debut he puts up 21, 5 and 2.
    WTF does Canadian have anything to do with anything? Lol that was completely random and irrelevant.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,103
    How do you start Trier for 6 minutes, then never see him again the whole game? That's the head scratcher for me. He may not be a starter or whatever but what the heck was that? Trier is still our best closer and Ellington needs to go.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    How do you start Trier for 6 minutes, then never see him again the whole game? That's the head scratcher for me. He may not be a starter or whatever but what the heck was that? Trier is still our best closer and Ellington needs to go.
    Ummmm....huh? Based on what? Last year? He may have been the best closer on last year's team, but that's not saying much. Trier would get burn if he stops taking wild random shots and moved the ball. When he went out, that's when the ball movement got better. He's still young enough, but needs to get off the ball hogging. It's a different team this year, it's an actual basketball team, he's not the number one option by any stretch.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,670
    Spurs aren't a good team. Couldn't assume anything we already didn't know. They were literally giving the ball to us every other possession at one point. Let's see how we fair against a better defensive team or a team with better scorers

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Spurs aren't a good team. Couldn't assume anything we already didn't know. They were literally giving the ball to us every other possession at one point. Let's see how we fair against a better defensive team or a team with better scorers
    They still have Pop tho, that alone is good for 10 extra wins a year.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    32,394
    Spurs are great at drafting & player developement though, Murray is a stud and was the #29 pick
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 10-24-2019 at 09:29 AM.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,103
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    Ummmm....huh? Based on what? Last year? He may have been the best closer on last year's team, but that's not saying much. Trier would get burn if he stops taking wild random shots and moved the ball. When he went out, that's when the ball movement got better. He's still young enough, but needs to get off the ball hogging. It's a different team this year, it's an actual basketball team, he's not the number one option by any stretch.
    Trier is the best closer on this team. Not sure about Barrett although he is obviously impressive but Trier is the guy you give the ball to when you absolutely need a hoop. He needs to play. No buts or ifs about it. The entire team missed shots and couldn't hit ANYTHING in those first 6 minutes and it wasn't because Trier was hogging the ball. Thats just an excuse for the entire team playing like crap.

    This team will never hits it's potential until Trier is getting 20 minutes a night.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    They still have Pop tho, that alone is good for 10 extra wins a year.
    Lol yeea you and Rican are right

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Trier is the best closer on this team. Not sure about Barrett although he is obviously impressive but Trier is the guy you give the ball to when you absolutely need a hoop. He needs to play. No buts or ifs about it. The entire team missed shots and couldn't hit ANYTHING in those first 6 minutes and it wasn't because Trier was hogging the ball. Thats just an excuse for the entire team playing like crap.

    This team will never hits it's potential until Trier is getting 20 minutes a night.
    Again tho, not this year. Last year what he did on a 17 win team isn't saying much. This year the Knicks have Randle and Morris, not to mention RJ who already looks like a boss in closing minutes. With the guys I mentioned, no way is he the best closer this year, and that's a good thing. If Trier was still the best closer, that's like saying they're still a 17 win team.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •