Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    KP come back to us!

And i dont think i ever hated on randle, hes a skilled player who can put up stats, but at the end of the day, how do you fit him into a winning roster?

Its a legitimate issue.

We know he can put up stats, but how much of that comes at the expense of team defense and team offense?
    KP never won in New York... Period

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Give him strong defenders at the 3 and 5, preferably ones that can shoot from outside - I'm not buying the engagement thing either Smood - I think he's pretty bad man to man. I think people underrate good defnenders when they make it an effort issues.
    Nba doesnt really work like that anymore for bigs.

You cant hide these guys behind other good defensive players anymore, because the bigs have to play the whole court now, they cant just stand around the paint where its crowded. Bigs are on a island just like everyone else now.

Now teams space out the defense and single out guys like randle for the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    KP never won in New York... Period
    Yes its hard to win when your injured and surrounded by complete scrubs. Clearly that means Kp must suck, this is such a weak attempt to discredit KPs ability.

Payton gets hacked...NO CALL

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920