Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Iím definitely not taking the Chargers lightly, but they have looked awful lately. They beat up on the dolphins, but after that were trailing by 2-3 scores in the 4th quarter in both the Denver and Pitt games before some garbage TDís similar to our game against the Saints, so itís kind of hard saying they were in those games

Game could go either way depending on turnovers.

Chargers by 13

Why Lombardi is a hack...id expect him to know this, not guys like us who donít have jobs in relation to the NFL. The Jags simply cant afford to trade Foles because of the cap hit...atleast based on the article here. Also, they are in the playoff hunt, so it just doesnít make sense unless a team blows them away, which would mean a 1st/2nd pick. Sorry, Iím just not traded one of our picks for Foles.

https://sportsmockery.com/2019/10/fo...or-nick-foles/

I like Foles a lot, would love to have him, but the idea of moving significant draft capital for him in what already feels like a lost season, is pretty scary.

Vegas does have him as the odds on favorite to be our starter next year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://youtu.be/PVZ8Y_sP38c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It's a shame the performance hasn't been there because Mitch is a likable guy.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

https://twitter.com/pff_steve/status...893292033?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sweet baby jesus. That's where he's been his entire career, too. At the bottom. Not quite this bad lol, but at the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 10-23-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    It's a shame the performance hasn't been there because Mitch is a likable guy.
    Meh. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I get nothing out of him personally. He's just got "dumb jock" type written all over him.

At least he sounded pissed off and assertive for the first time ever. Likely means nothing but that is good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    At least he sounded pissed off and assertive for the first time ever. Likely means nothing but that is good to see.
    Thatís what I thought too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's handling himself better in press conferences. Taking questions a little easier, less nervous.

Unfortunately, he may no longer be the answer for us. But I still see slight hope. Watching his tape over and over again and I start to see patterns. Such as...wtf is Tarik Cohen doing this year? More importantly, what is Nagy scheming for Cohen? That little dude cannot block AT ALL, and has gotten Mitch in trouble several times. Also, Burton is nowhere to be found. Abandoning his blocks...he's not even chipping the way he needs to be. Robinson is obviously balling, Miller and Gabriel I feel are playing somewhat decently, and Montgomery could probably be the best back in the league if Nagy would get his **** together.

The offensive line is playing horrendously in pass protection. Nobody knows their assignment. However they are showing flashes with their ability to get to the second level on run blocking, especially Whitehair and Daniels. Leno is whatever to me right now, and Bobbie Massie is a bum.

And while Mitch is mostly a first read QB, I do see him going through his progressions pretty impressively every once in a while. I just wonder if he's thinking way too much rather than just reacting instinctively. He does need to clean up some of the dumb stuff obviously. Throwing it away on 4th down, taking a sack on RPO, and smaller stuff such as where he's turning his head pre-snap and using less touch for balls that don't necessarily require it.

I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Meh. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I get nothing out of him personally. He's just got "dumb jock" type written all over him.
    My friend knew him in high school when he was like Mr. Football in Ohio. Heís not who you think he is.

I'm very curious to see the plays Nagy installed for this matchup. Rollouts? RPOs? I Formation for Monty and /or Davis?

Also curious to see how Pagano will take take own the Charger O.

Do we take away Keenan Allen?

Will we put an extra DE in the box to take limit Melvin Gordon?

Will Pagano have the stones to bench Roquan if he is still has his head up his ***?

So many questions.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    My friend knew him in high school when he was like Mr. Football in Ohio. Heís not who you think he is.

Hm, noted.

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I think he's handling himself better in press conferences. Taking questions a little easier, less nervous.

Unfortunately, he may no longer be the answer for us. But I still see slight hope. Watching his tape over and over again and I start to see patterns. Such as...wtf is Tarik Cohen doing this year? More importantly, what is Nagy scheming for Cohen? That little dude cannot block AT ALL, and has gotten Mitch in trouble several times. Also, Burton is nowhere to be found. Abandoning his blocks...he's not even chipping the way he needs to be. Robinson is obviously balling, Miller and Gabriel I feel are playing somewhat decently, and Montgomery could probably be the best back in the league if Nagy would get his **** together.

The offensive line is playing horrendously in pass protection. Nobody knows their assignment. However they are showing flashes with their ability to get to the second level on run blocking, especially Whitehair and Daniels. Leno is whatever to me right now, and Bobbie Massie is a bum.

And while Mitch is mostly a first read QB, I do see him going through his progressions pretty impressively every once in a while. I just wonder if he's thinking way too much rather than just reacting instinctively. He does need to clean up some of the dumb stuff obviously. Throwing it away on 4th down, taking a sack on RPO, and smaller stuff such as where he's turning his head pre-snap and using less touch for balls that don't necessarily require it.

I dunno.

I'm seeing the same thing you are! I watch each game twice and I've got way too many questions about the coaching... All the 'player personnel' packages... I think the players on offense are confused b/c practice is not demanding or repetitive enough to instill the concepts.

When you watch the Patriots. They run the simplest plays and their technical expertise is so evident; so efficient each player performing their expected tasks. It looks like none of the offensive players for CHI know what they are doing.

I've been wondering more and more each week if Nagy is 'too' into play design and not working hard enough to instill the repetition during the week to prepare this team to perform on game day.

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast