Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    wrong- i am talking about the 3 that tied the game up in regulation and forced overtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjc3Cx0iR3w

its someones cell phone video from the stands but it looks like there are 13.5 seconds left after his make..... and he was being guarded by alec burkes 1 on 1 for like 5 seconds straight.
    Yes, THAT 3 was in the last 30 seconds. Sorry. I think I would have called for a foul there.

I will say that coaches often will call for not fouling when coming off a foul because they can get their defense set up and it's not in transition.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes, THAT 3 was in the last 30 seconds. Sorry. I think I would have called for a foul there.

I will say that coaches often will call for not fouling when coming off a foul because they can get their defense set up and it's not in transition.
    i would not allow a 3 to go up- let alone a clean look

i would not allow a 3 to go up- let alone a clean look
    Are you a player now? We don't know, but Kerr may have called for the foul and the players just failed to execute it. Oh well. Losing is the goal so I'm not going to get upset.

Losses are never just one thing, it's a combination of the whole game to that point, we just tend to focus on the late events. Overall I think the team played well for who they are.

wrong- i am talking about the 3 that tied the game up in regulation and forced overtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjc3Cx0iR3w

its someones cell phone video from the stands but it looks like there are 13.5 seconds left after his make..... and he was being guarded by alec burkes 1 on 1 for like 5 seconds straight.
    Yea that was a bad move. Kerr admitted mistakes made throughout the game. I wouldíve bet $500 Lillard was going to hit that shot. I think you could him every time in that situation

WCS to Dallas for a 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    WCS to Dallas for a 2nd
    It would be nice to get more that JUST Dallas' 2nd. But he's not the future so not surprising.

It would be nice to get more that JUST Dallas' 2nd. But he's not the future so not surprising.
    would have been better to trade Looney. As you said scoots- looney is probably sitting out because we are tanking.... but if he went to dallas he might be the same guy he was last post season for us.

Also looney isnt helping the warriors but WCS is so it would make sense to try to keep WCS and shed Looney's salary. Its weird- I havent even been hearing updates on Looney (but i kept hearing updates on green, robinson and evans).... Looney is just sitting for the sake of sitting now- LOl they dont even list reasons

would have been better to trade Looney. As you said scoots- looney is probably sitting out because we are tanking.... but if he went to dallas he might be the same guy he was last post season for us.

Also looney isnt helping the warriors but WCS is so it would make sense to try to keep WCS and shed Looney's salary. Its weird- I havent even been hearing updates on Looney (but i kept hearing updates on green, robinson and evans).... Looney is just sitting for the sake of sitting now- LOl they dont even list reasons
    Dallas wouldnít trade for a player thatís out injured. their making a playoff run and the starting center is out. WCS has a player option that he will exercise where as looney is locked in on two more years of a cheap deal

No doubt. Iím kinda bummed I liked his skillset but he was always likely a 1 year rental and then move for more money elsewhere. The 2nd is nice but this was a money deal.

I actually like Looney as a player MUCH more than WCS.

No doubt. Iím kinda bummed I liked his skillset but he was always likely a 1 year rental and then move for more money elsewhere. The 2nd is nice but this was a money deal.
    Yeah, it's just that Dallas was kind of desperate ... I think Dallas has some other people's 2nds so maybe it's one of the earlier ones?

Dallas wouldnít trade for a player thatís out injured. their making a playoff run and the starting center is out. WCS has a player option that he will exercise where as looney is locked in on two more years of a cheap deal
    but looney may never be able to consistently be on the floor again. Again there are no updates whatso ever on him- it almost appears as though the warriors have given up on him and are acting as though he isnt on the roster.

also- even when he was playing this year.... he didnt look better than WCS

I actually like Looney as a player MUCH more than WCS.
    doesnt matter if he isnt out there playing though

but looney may never be able to consistently be on the floor again. Again there are no updates whatso ever on him- it almost appears as though the warriors have given up on him and are acting as though he isnt on the roster.

also- even when he was playing this year.... he didnt look better than WCS
    If you believe that then no team would trade for him and that should answer why not him.

He started the year with a hammy injury and wasnít in game shape when the season started cause of it and it showed. Heís since been out injured. Doesnít mean all that much. We know who he is and what he is.

Yeah, it's just that Dallas was kind of desperate ... I think Dallas has some other people's 2nds so maybe it's one of the earlier ones?
    No doubt but he also has a player option and likely opts out for more money in the summer. Heís a rental and they know it. They wonít want to give up too much for that. We also had our own reasons for wanting to shed a player/salary.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast