Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    In March they have enough money to sign Chriss to a full contract, and as soon as the league year ends they are released from this cap hell.

Fans of other teams could be annoyed by the Warriors not losing talent they are supposed to lose ... maybe they want them on their team.
    Were so bad this year I doubt other teams or their fans will care about this move

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Were so bad this year I doubt other teams or their fans will care about this move
    i have noticed less hate towards the dubs this yr

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    i have noticed less hate towards the dubs this yr
    No doubt. I suspect that will change next year.

No doubt. I suspect that will change next year.
    Particularly if they add a top star.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Particularly if they add a top star.
    That or if we get wiseman and keep DLo weíre looking stacked again.

Wiseman? That guy isnt even a lock to be the top pick in a draft that most are predicting to be severely lacking super star talent

LOL I doubt d lo even makes the all star game this season

he wont

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    he wont
    and will our other big contract who needs no motivation make the all star game or even be considered for any All NBA team this year? Nope- he gets paid and packs it in..... averaging that triple single like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    and will our other big contract who needs no motivation make the all star game or even be considered for any All NBA team this year? Nope- he gets paid and packs it in..... averaging that triple single like a boss
    you stole that triple single thing from someone in an article somewhere

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Charles Barkley hated. Itís not coming any easier for Draymond, heís not a natural scorer. He doesnít have pure creators getting him in good spots. And theyíre not running the break like they usually do and therefore not going to the line as well so heís not getting 4-8 more points in the season.

Charles Barkley hated. Itís not coming any easier for Draymond, heís not a natural scorer. He doesnít have pure creators getting him in good spots. And theyíre not running the break like they usually do and therefore not going to the line as well so heís not getting 4-8 more points in the season.
    You think his agent brought those details up when negotiating his contract.

Draymond is only worth his contract when he has multiple mvp candidates around him playing at the top of their game......the concerns about draymond greens value are really starting to show...... and now we have a list of excuses for a guy who was talking as if he was a max player last year.

Superstars adapt to their situations and make guys around them better. Draymond is a hyped up role player.

Its also worth noting that his defense has not even consistently been elite. The other night when the warriors were up 2 with 14 seconds to go in regulation- he allowed the joker to score the ball at the rim within like 3 or 4 seconds. (Hes gotta atleast force him into a tough shot and make him work for the position)

^ pretty sure the Warriors announcers have even mentioned Draymondís lack of drive this season. Heís playing with what he probably deems as scrubs. Letís be honest. Draymondís that guy in the gym or on the team that will let you know that youíre weak.

And heís always won at every level and never had to carry a team as a scorer. And I think he might be in on the tank. Probably not outright but he doesnít really gain anything back having the 10th worst record in the league verses the 1st or 2nd worst

^ pretty sure the Warriors announcers have even mentioned Draymondís lack of drive this season. Heís playing with what he probably deems as scrubs. Letís be honest. Draymondís that guy in the gym or on the team that will let you know that youíre weak.

And heís always won at every level and never had to carry a team as a scorer. And I think he might be in on the tank. Probably not outright but he doesnít really gain anything back having the 10th worst record in the league verses the 1st or 2nd worst
    if he is in on the tank, he isnt the competitor that you all were saying he was this summer.

Also- would he still be in on the tank if his contract was riding on his impact this season? I mean- it isnt just winning or losing, but him being on the court doesnt help the team play much different than when he sits out.

Stylez, yes he's aware of the tank. He straight up said he was changing his playing style in an effort to develop the young players around him. He's being more passive to push them to do more.

No question it's not a great look, but Kerr told him he's a coach on the floor, and I don't think Dray ever cared about numbers.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast