Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Well it will give us a bigger sample size than the 4 games he has already played this yr. I make the point in the main forum that even with curry they were 1-3. Posters say that is a small sample size.... so maybe if we look at their record with curry over the last 20 games in addition to those 4 and it is still like 5 and 15.... then it will hold more weight.
    It's not about us fans, it's about the team and the players, and Curry is practicing with Wiggins now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not about us fans, it's about the team and the players, and Curry is practicing with Wiggins now.
    I hear ya but practice to game isnít the same. Curry should come back and play a few games. Let them feel eachother out in game situations then shut him down or limit his minutes but it would be good to get him back out there.

It would also be good for Poole. It will help him find what his role will be going forward. Look at Paschall. He got his burn as a first option. Then Green came back and some of the bigs got healthy and his role redefined. I still want Poole getting a bunch of minutes for growth but getting a few games in playing the role he would when Curry is there will be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I hear ya but practice to game isnít the same. Curry should come back and play a few games. Let them feel eachother out in game situations then shut him down or limit his minutes but it would be good to get him back out there.

It would also be good for Poole. It will help him find what his role will be going forward. Look at Paschall. He got his burn as a first option. Then Green came back and some of the bigs got healthy and his role redefined. I still want Poole getting a bunch of minutes for growth but getting a few games in playing the role he would when Curry is there will be useful.
    LOL shut him down? Limit his minutes.... I know they want to be careful, but this is a little bit ridiculous for a hand injury.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post

It isn't the same, but in some ways it may be more productive on a per minute basis as far as getting a handle on how Curry and Wiggins work together and getting an understanding of what they can be. If they practiced together for a month and a half then played 10 games together I think that is more than enough data for the team.

Poole isn't likely going anywhere, and Curry may have been the cause of his fall off of confidence to start the year.

I'd like to see them all together and play some games, I'm just saying that if they are trying to lose games and protect players right now it's easy to not have the players come back to live play but they still get to see them and work with them and get most of the benefit they want.

LOL shut him down? Limit his minutes.... I know they want to be careful, but this is a little bit ridiculous for a hand injury.
    It has literally nothing to do with his hand injury.

That comment has nothing to do with his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It isn't the same, but in some ways it may be more productive on a per minute basis as far as getting a handle on how Curry and Wiggins work together and getting an understanding of what they can be. If they practiced together for a month and a half then played 10 games together I think that is more than enough data for the team.

Poole isn't likely going anywhere, and Curry may have been the cause of his fall off of confidence to start the year.

I'd like to see them all together and play some games, I'm just saying that if they are trying to lose games and protect players right now it's easy to not have the players come back to live play but they still get to see them and work with them and get most of the benefit they want.
    I doubt Curry had anything to do with Pooleís loss of confidence. I think it was them trying to turn him into Klay and thatís just not his game. He can do some of it but he wants and needs the ball in his hands more. He reminds me of Swaggy Pís skillset.

I hear ya I do but I think it would be a mistake to not have Curry come back and play at all.

Curry should be well rested and just take this year off same with Klay

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Curry should be well rested and just take this year off same with Klay
    Klay absolutely but naw on Curry. He broke his hand. Weíve since reshaped the team. Get him fit and bring him out for a few games letís see how Wiggins works with him in real life not just practice. Then call it a muscle injury and shut him down but he needs to get at least 10 games in.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223