Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I like Poole and I like the Lillard reference, however, Lillard was a much better from the jump as the 6th pick and all. But I do see a way for Poole to get there. Lillard has gone 4-17 a lot in his career, but the difference is he makes a good amount of FTs, dimes and winning basketball plays when he shoots bad.
    Sometimes even Lillard just has a crap game too. Poole and Bowman have a lot of potential, but they are going to need some time to develop.

Watching the games so far I really like Poole, Bowman, and Paschall. Lee and Spellman have been both better and worse than I expected. Robinson is better than I expected, and pretty much everyone is shooting poorly which may be because they don't know the offense so they are rushing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, if only they cared about winning games. I think you've cracked it!
    LOL- you just said you think theyre tanking a couple days ago. if youyr tanking- then you are not prioritizing winning.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL- you just said you think theyre tanking a couple days ago. if youyr tanking- then you are not prioritizing winning.
    The team and the players are not the same. The players are trying to win.

The team and the players are not the same. The players are trying to win.
    its good to have everyone in the organization on the same page. When you have some guys who want to win and some guys who dont care and half the injuries are BS because guys just dont want to go out and take any risk at all for an organization that isnt interested in winning.... then you have a Chris Cohan type ownership.

For example- I heard smiley was getting close like 3 weeks ago.... i havent heard a peep about him since.

^^ I’m pretty sure if he was ready then he’d be out there. There’s zero percent chance that they’re holding him back from developing during this situation

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    ^^ I’m pretty sure if he was ready then he’d be out there. There’s zero percent chance that they’re holding him back from developing during this situation
    Is there any chance a guy like d lo is sitting out longer than he needs too? or longer than he would be sitting out if the warriors were a contender? hes also a young player who could still develop his game a lot. Very few players are finished products at 23 yrs of age? Also havent heard any time frame on Looney? Funny this nuero condition wasnt mentioned at all before he signed his contract

and d lo isnt playing and green stayed home. 2 20 million plus contracts out in addition to klay and steph. this is tanking

its good to have everyone in the organization on the same page. When you have some guys who want to win and some guys who dont care and half the injuries are BS because guys just dont want to go out and take any risk at all for an organization that isnt interested in winning.... then you have a Chris Cohan type ownership.

For example- I heard smiley was getting close like 3 weeks ago.... i havent heard a peep about him since.
    So, the Spurs were never a good team because they tanked? You are a broken record.

So, the Spurs were never a good team because they tanked? You are a broken record.
    they didnt do it for 18 of 19 straight yrs..... and they have a record showing they can draft.

they dont use lottery picks on guys like patrick obryant, todd fuller, ike diague etc.

also its worth noting that the spurs model isnt one to emulate because it also required them getting extremely lucky in that there was a gernational talent like tim duncan in that draft- and they somehow beat out the celtics who had 2 top 6 spots in the draft (One of which was a better chance than the spurs) Spurs could have ended up with Tony Battie or Antonio daniels just as easily

According to you anything less than perfect health and perfect shooting is tanking.

According to you anything less than perfect health and perfect shooting is tanking.
    we are a long way from perfect health. I said id be fine with 70 games played per yr on average per your regular rotation players

Is there any chance a guy like d lo is sitting out longer than he needs too? or longer than he would be sitting out if the warriors were a contender? hes also a young player who could still develop his game a lot. Very few players are finished products at 23 yrs of age? Also havent heard any time frame on Looney? Funny this nuero condition wasnt mentioned at all before he signed his contract
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. You really don't understand how tanking works.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. You really don't understand how tanking works.
    Not so much I dont understand it. I just dont celebrate it, and honestly I dont know how any long time warrior fan could be excited about it.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast