Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Who, other than you, cares? Curry's injury is the only one that matters.
    and again- their record has gotten better since curry went out. so were they tanking before curry went down?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    and again- their record has gotten better since curry went out. so were they tanking before curry went down?
    You didn't answer my question.

And no, you are wrong. With curry they were winning at a .250 pace, without him they are at .188. You act like players are robots, like they don't have to learn each others games, like they don't have to figure out how to play together.

You didn't answer my question.

And no, you are wrong. With curry they were winning at a .250 pace, without him they are at .188. You act like players are robots, like they don't have to learn each others games, like they don't have to figure out how to play together.
    oops- i thought he went out after game 2. Yes there is a learning curve- but it shouldnt completely take you out of your game. Leonard needed to learn to play with the clippers- he did it alright and it didnt look like a disaster. Davis learned to play with the lakers and it didnt look nearly as bad as curry with the warriors.

who other than me cares if half the players sitting out are sitting out with BS injuries? I dont know..... most people dont care about the warriors as much as I do. A lot of people have just written them off. whats going to stop those BS injuries next yr if curry tweaks his ankle? how do we stop this from turning into another chris cohan era
    Last edited by likemystylez; 11-30-2019 at 11:29 PM.

oops- i thought he went out after game 2. Yes there is a learning curve- but it shouldnt completely take you out of your game. Leonard needed to learn to play with the clippers- he did it alright and it didnt look like a disaster. Davis learned to play with the lakers and it didnt look nearly as bad as curry with the warriors.

who other than me cares if half the players sitting out are sitting out with BS injuries? I dont know..... most people dont care about the warriors as much as I do. A lot of people have just written them off. whats going to stop those BS injuries next yr if curry tweaks his ankle? how do we stop this from turning into another chris cohan era
    Kawhi joined a veteran team, Curry had a very young team built around him that had effectively no skilled size, they were eaten up inside. Are you suggesting Curry should have been playing center?

Cohan was a bad owner, he was cheap, and meddling, and made bad decisions regularly. We can't say any of that about the current ownership.

You are just a doomsayer who thinks almost all injuries are fake and anything that isn't total domination every minute is tanking.

Kawhi joined a veteran team, Curry had a very young team built around him that had effectively no skilled size, they were eaten up inside. Are you suggesting Curry should have been playing center?

Cohan was a bad owner, he was cheap, and meddling, and made bad decisions regularly. We can't say any of that about the current ownership.

You are just a doomsayer who thinks almost all injuries are fake and anything that isn't total domination every minute is tanking.
    we are dead last in the league in a season when we have 4 all stars on the roster, and the draft doesnt hold anything close toa "cant miss" prospect. The situation is about as horrible as it can get.

Oh yeah- and the veteran stars, along with ownership and upper management doesnt see any concerns with how things are going.

we are dead last in the league in a season when we have 4 all stars on the roster, and the draft doesnt hold anything close toa "cant miss" prospect. The situation is about as horrible as it can get.

Oh yeah- and the veteran stars, along with ownership and upper management doesnt see any concerns with how things are going.
    I guess you should just give up then. There is no hope. There is nothing to watch for.

I guess you should just give up then. There is no hope. There is nothing to watch for.
    im not wired that way, Im not a bandwagon fan..... I watch every game.

Only hope is that some owner will come along and want to turn this thing around

im not wired that way, Im not a bandwagon fan..... I watch every game.

Only hope is that some owner will come along and want to turn this thing around
    Oi vey.

warriors dont seem to be learning from their mistakes..... i mean after the hawks game, youd think the guys would come out with some fire- but they seem to be ok with losing early on in their careers- and thats not a good mentality to embrace as an organization.

Also today they mentioned that they dont want to run draymond and russell into the ground. Now the last few yrs they said that about curry and green a lot. The excuse was that they wanted the guys to be good to go in late may and June. Im just not sure what they are saving draymond for at this point? I mean panic time is now- if you keep going at this rate- there is going to be a point where you cant recover.

Also- I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about the 2020 draft- the good thing about drafts where there is no clear number 1 pick and no clear cant miss superstars coming into the league..... you can get just as good a player with the 13-17th pick as you can with top 5 or 6 picks. If thats true- the warriors really have no reason to tank. they can make the playofs- get the 15th pick or so and still get a good player relative to others in a weak draft (which this is)

warriors dont seem to be learning from their mistakes..... i mean after the hawks game, youd think the guys would come out with some fire- but they seem to be ok with losing early on in their careers- and thats not a good mentality to embrace as an organization.

Also today they mentioned that they dont want to run draymond and russell into the ground. Now the last few yrs they said that about curry and green a lot. The excuse was that they wanted the guys to be good to go in late may and June. Im just not sure what they are saving draymond for at this point? I mean panic time is now- if you keep going at this rate- there is going to be a point where you cant recover.

Also- I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about the 2020 draft- the good thing about drafts where there is no clear number 1 pick and no clear cant miss superstars coming into the league..... you can get just as good a player with the 13-17th pick as you can with top 5 or 6 picks. If thats true- the warriors really have no reason to tank. they can make the playofs- get the 15th pick or so and still get a good player relative to others in a weak draft (which this is)
    There is no reason to panic ... this is going to plan.

There is no reason to panic ... this is going to plan.
    I just dont see the player in this player that is clearly worth all of this losing and potentially damaging the culture and winning mentality of the Organization.

yeah that guy is paid by the warriors. I havent heard anybody on nba radio, espn talk shows, or any other player express this concern. That guy is trying to present this current tanking in the absolute most positive way no matter how accurate it is. Notice how he didnt say who he talked to around the league who was terrified?

Aside from that- how many teams stress out about what might happen next year? There are too many variables outside your control to waste energy worrying about what might happen in the future.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789