Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dutch Capri pants (Knickerbockers) at St. Anthony of Padua's House: Season Opener GT

"Game recognizes game. And you're looking pretty unrecognizable right now." -Boondocks

The All-New Knicks line up remains shrouded in mystery because coach David Fizdale has not released the starting line up yet. Mitchell Robinson and Taj Gibson are expected to sit out due to minor injuries. Alonzo Trier is being considered as a potential starter. -Ian Begley

ESPN predictor gives the Spurs an 80.6% chance at winning the game. Forget about the result because let's face it, the Knicks are not a Playoff team. What we can do, have modest expectations:

1. RJ Barrett makes his debut putting up some encouraging numbers in multiple categories, like a swiss army knife.

2. Morris shares the ball with his young teammates, creating the 2nd or third pass to Knox, Barrett, Dotson, Smith etc.

3. Knicks actually show one thing that they can do well. I still say, this team has some inside punch.

4. Will the real Dennis Smith Jr please show up?

5. Lose by less than 15 pts.

Your thoughts and expectations?

have no idea what this title means but LETS GO!

Time for the games! As much as I hope for a decent start to the season, the makeup of the roster along with what appears to be a tough first few weeks against mostly good teams will likely make for a slow beginning. I do believe that will change as the year goes by. My bigger hope is to see progress among RJ/Mitch/Randle/Frank/DSJ/Knox/Trier/Dotson. Maybe not all of them but most even some would be encouraging. Improved defense and ball movement would be real nice. And frankly I would not be surprised nor even bummed to be back in the lottery. More assets please! Would not surprise to see recent FA's traded for same. Also okay by me. But no tanking.

Biggest question -- who is Fiz? We'll see. And who plays the point -- more importantly who can?

Lastly I fully expect for the better part of the season that media blowhards, phonies, and gasbags will be directing trendy hate at the team. And self hating Knicks fans falling in step. All that is okay if progress is made and we to don't go back to same old Knicks quick fix stupidity. Fingers crossed.

I don't want to be that guy but this Game thread will not attract visitors, in fact they won't know it's a game thread. Call it whatever you want but the point of game threads is to make it attractive and easily visible to main page of PSD..........just saying.

Do as the forum agrees, just wanted to throw that out there.

You know Game thread, game #1 then add what you like.

Yeah I thought this was spam

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Didn't know what this thread was, had to check because I was looking for the game thread. This doesn't have to be rocket science keep it simple,
    [B]

Ivan Rabb has agreed to a two-way contract with the Knicks.
    With Taj Gibson (calf) and Mitchell Robinson (ankle) questionable for the season opener, the Knicks apparently felt they needed to bring in some more depth at the five-spot. Rabb will give them that, but he's not a viable target in fantasy hoops.

SOURCE: Shams Charania on Twitter
    Oct 23, 2019, 11:21 AM ET
    Rotoworld

Also what the hell means that title?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I don't want to be that guy but this Game thread will not attract visitors, in fact they won't know it's a game thread. Call it whatever you want but the point of game threads is to make it attractive and easily visible to main page of PSD..........just saying.

Do as the forum agrees, just wanted to throw that out there.

You know Game thread, game #1 then add what you like.
    I was about to change my name to DutchCapriPantsFan4Years