Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    This teams incomptent offense is pissing me off. They look no different than last year all of a sudden. The early season Walker disappeared, now he's a brick layer. Watch them drop to 4th or 5th by the end of this year

This is pathetic. Stevens needs to bench all the starters especially Walker until he can show he can actually make a shot. He's been shooting like a bum the last 3 games

This is the offense we've all come to love from the celtics haha.

The celtics are the Patriots of basketball. ****** offense, good defense apparently

No Walker, no Hayward, this team looks like a JV team. Tatum is not the answer nor is brown. Seeing as Tatum is having yet another poor shooting night

Why the **** is ojeleye taking over the game for the past 5 possessions? Better yet, why is he still on this team?

Grant Williams shouldn't play a single minute even if he's good defensively. Guy can't shoot worth a damn
    Last edited by bosox1899; 11-23-2019 at 12:09 AM.

Was hoping y’all can give 76ers a run can’t stand there fan base

i dont understand why Stevens barely plays Green. Everytime he plays he produces, like a point for each minute played just check all of the box scores lol. Came in, scores immediately off of a steal and fast break. Gets involved with 3 other scores with hockey assists. 2 point game. Him and Wanamaker are the two best players off the bench.

Great effort by RW as well, diving to floor and getting blocks.

terrible turnover by Wanamaker there... you dont get yourself stuck on an island trying to force the ball to Tatum... and then try to throw it over Jokic

That was a terrible call with 7 secs. Down by 5 and go for 2? Now you need a steal or hope they miss both FT. Idk about you guys but im done with stevens

I said by the end of the year but looks like they'll be in 4th by the end of this weekend. That's prob more realistic for this team. They definitely aren't a #1 quality team by a long shot.

First I hope Kemba’s ok. But I hope this doesn’t start a losing streak.

Celtics will be fine without Kemba. More opportunities for the young guys like Green, RW, GW, and Edwards to step up and prove themselves as role players

Why is it this always seems too happen we get off on a good start then the injury bug hits then the offense starts to suck. It seems like this is the new norm with this team win a few games, then someone gets injured then lose a few games the whole thing just repeats. For once I want to see this team with no injuries, with both a good offense and defense but we all know that won't happen.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast