Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Game-set-match... To all those who said the C's would go 0 and 82... Too bad...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Nice to get the first W. I don't even know if I should be excited. They had 31 more shots than the Raps, 31 and won by 6 points. The offense needs to get some flow going.

I think we get it together tonight in New York

Kanter and Theis out tonight... I'm looking forward to seeing 20+ minutes for RWIII...

The kid could be special... Ridiculous player above the rim... He had AL last year to learn from and now he gets Kanter... One cerebral and the other mauler...

JT will get back to speed... IMO, he's playing a different game compared to the last 2 seasons... I could tell his decisiveness is a little slow when he gets the ball behind the arc and gets a screen set for him... He looks like he's about to take that step inside the arc and pull up for a long 2... His missed bunnies will soon be forgotten...

Can Kemba, Hayward, JT and JB all average 20+ ppg...??? Or three of them could score 20+ ppg...???

Edwards needs to be in Maine IMO... GWill has shown in only 2 games that he is a lock for good minutes off the bench...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Pitiful. 2 points in 5+ minutes for this offense
    Last edited by bosox1899; 10-26-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Well I knew we would bounce back in New York

Thank goodness Game 7 is on. I really didn't think we'd be this bad. No offensive flow at all. No defense. I know it's real early but Tatum looks worse every year. I thought Hayward would be somewhat back to normal but no. Just uggghhhh.

lol and then the Celtics woke up.

I will just keep quiet from now on, or maybe they responded to my post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Thank goodness Game 7 is on. I really didn't think we'd be this bad. No offensive flow at all. No defense. I know it's real early but Tatum looks worse every year. I thought Hayward would be somewhat back to normal but no. Just uggghhhh.
    Terrible 1st half... I'm definitely in the minority, but IMO the C's are the better team... Unassisted shots and missed bunnies are killing this team...

The Bucks are a different team without Brogdon... He was sneakily a scoring threat behind Giannis and Middelton...

Reggie Lewis

I know it's real early but Tatum looks worse every year.
    Hopefully he turned the corner after halftime...

Reggie Lewis

I thought Hayward would be somewhat back to normal but no. Just uggghhhh.
    I think 2nd half Hayward is gonna be a norm going forward...

Reggie Lewis

This team is sooooooo different and sooooooo much better with Kemba... Kyrie had the ball in his hands for 20sec each possession, everybody else watched...

You forget Kemba is on the court until he hits a shot or gets fouled, which is great for this team... That shows how much more the ball is moved around during a possession...

I'm loving Kemba in green...!!!

Reggie Lewis

No JB, Kanter and RWIII tonight against NY...

Let's see if JT and Hayward keep on getting up to speed tonight...

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1...587717/photo/1

Anybody see the pic with Edwards looking pretty mad while everyone else is going nuts on the bench...???

Reggie Lewis

Jayson Tatum if he keeps putting on these kind of performances for us going forward then I can see him becoming even more of a bigger star in this league going forward

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast