Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    stevens should have challenged that foul and goaltend. can't win them all but this was such a pathetic showing from these guys. tatum's inconsistency keeps showing up. he'll have a great game then can't shoot worth a damn, then have another good game and then another ****** game. If we had to give up one of the two, i'd have to say I would take Brown. He's a more complete player.

Goes to show you without Walker this offense sucks. The Hawks are looking like a Championship Caliber team while Boston looks like a deer in the headlights.

One thing I love about this team they find a way to get it done against bad teams. They find a way to overcome slow starts, bad shooting, injuries, whatever and get it done. 25-8 is pretty dam impressive.

Right on cue. I'll just shut up from now on.

Blind refs tonight that was clearly a foul on Walker.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Another ****** shooting night for Tatum. Way too often he has horrible shooting nights. It's hurting the team when he does

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Another ****** shooting night for Tatum. Way too often he has horrible shooting nights. It's hurting the team when he does
    You can literally say that about any player in the league when they dont play well.

He's averaging 21 on 42/35/85 splits at age 21. The bad nights are going to happen. He's averaging 5 more shots per game (almost 3 more 3's) while playing about the same amount of minutes. He's bound to have off nights.

We literally lost because Marcus Smart is a terrible shooter, or poor shot taker, however you want to word it, Tatum and Brown both had poor shooting games, and Kemba only played 18 minutes.

We got outrebounded by 10, had no inside presence offensively, and had no answer for Derozan, who didnt even need to shoot 3's to drop 31 on our head.

I say all of this partially in jest because the regular season is so long, and mostly a **** show, but anyone expecting us to be perfect every night is crazy based on our youth and lack of rotational depth.

This is a very fun and likable team, however relying on very young players is an inconsistent grind that is disappointing more often than not. Itll be fine in the long run, but honestly Ive seen enough basketball to expect ****** games from player under the age of 25

Classic Celtics go up a dozen and give up a dozen.

Even when the 76ers are missing one of their best players they still find a way to play better.

Good God this team blows

I'm starting to hate this team.

Unacceptable this team is gonna lose 3 in a row SMDFH

Boston's 0-3 against Philly I'm calling it right now their gonna be 0-4 come February 1st

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Classic Celtics go up a dozen and give up a dozen.
    Even when the 76ers are missing one of their best players they still find a way to play better.
    Good God this team blows
    I'm starting to hate this team.
    Unacceptable this team is gonna lose 3 in a row SMDFH
    Boston's 0-3 against Philly I'm calling it right now their gonna be 0-4 come February 1st
    Calm yourself. Its been a short rough stretch. On the whole weve been fine.

If you told me wed have this record right now, in the off-season, with no major injuries moving forward, Id take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Calm yourself. Its been a short rough stretch. On the whole weve been fine.

If you told me wed have this record right now, in the off-season, with no major injuries moving forward, Id take it.
    That's no excuse they should have still won.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast