Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Wow that was horrible. 51 points in the 4th....more than they had in the 1st half.

Losing Hayward and brown is huge.

Kemba and Williams played great in their first game back too bad for the mins restrictions. Loved when Williams wouldn’t give the ball to Jordan lol but got benched and didn’t play after

wannamaker strikes again. the guy sucks and definitely shouldn't be out there in the final minutes. when will stevens learn? god he's awful as a head coach.

Lol I swear you only come on to complain

But yes Wannamaker is trash. If he hit those 2 open shots at the end we would’ve won. Instead he air balled

We need to be healthy or we screwed in the playoffs.

Rob has looked great since his return

I've been saying this for weeks this team ****ing blows.

Vince to Gronk

I'm prying this team never wins another game the rest of the season. Oh please please let it happen.

Vince to Gronk

Go figure walker costs us the game against utah and now okc. Bench him until he's healthy. These losses are pathetic and shouldn't happen. This team just knows how to blow games apparently

Definitely gotta work on closing out games....

Like I seriously do not know what is goin on with our team lately and just losing games to teams we should be beating

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Like I seriously do not know what is goin on with our team lately and just losing games to teams we should be beating
    Hayward with 23 points going into the 4th and only taking 2 shots in the qtr is BS IMO...

We need a healthy JB immediately...

A playoff line-up of Theis-JT-Hayward-JB-Walker have played a grand total of 188 minutes out off 2009 minutes this season...

Milwaukee's starting 5 have played 400 minutes together...

LAL's starting 5 have played 379 minutes together...

I feel the growing pains are not being on the floor enough together...

That being said the was no business that Hayward took 2 shots in the 4th qtr...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    The last 5 losses all should have been wins, literally gave every game away. Question is which one was most embarrassing? Gotta be Nets game, but Thunder, Rockets, and Lakers were all terrible terrible losses too. Hopefully they can right the ship tonight.

They're up by 11 with 6 minutes to go. I bet all my money they lose. If they do I'm moving on to baseball. Doesn't matter how important these games are. I can't stand teams that choke

****in walker with 3 straight misses. He's becoming one of the players i dislike very quickly

Yup they're about to blow it. Sick of this piece of **** team. 16 point lead in the 4th and can't close it out

What a cluster **** of a team. Can't win games they should win, blow double-digit leads Steven's has no balls too tell these guys they suck. Yup it's gonna be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng off season.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast