Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    BSF 101 you spend too much time complaining and speaking negative against the C's, you are an undercover Laker spy in this forum. 😁

Thatís Contact to the face? Look more like he hit his chest.

Vince to Gronk

I donít understand how they play good against good teams but play like crap against bad teams.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I donít understand how they play good against good teams but play like crap against bad teams.
    Get Theis out of the starting 5. He's a good player, but horrible fit with 3 wings and shooting PG. Tatum's best games this season have been with Theis < 18 mins. I would love to see a healthy R Williams at C with those four, they'd be electric.

I had hoped they recalled Romeo from Maine...

You can call me crazy, but I think in 3 seasons Langford will be the C's second best player on the roster...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Again I just have to congratulate Kemba on being a starter but realistically Tatum should at least be a reserve

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I had hoped they recalled Romeo from Maine...

You can call me crazy, but I think in 3 seasons Langford will be the C's second best player on the roster...
    Honestly I really like him too, offense seems smooth and easy. Hope he develops and doesnít turn to James Young 2.0

Every shot i see hayward take, he misses.

What a pile of bricks that first quarter against the Pelicans, terrible. If it wasn't for a couple of Theis dunks they might be shooting 10%

These ****ing losers can't rebound nor shoot. Pathetic

If Stevens didn't suck so bad as a head coach, he'd play Fall a little more since kanter is out

Blow out the Lakers and Grizzlies, beat the Magic with half a team then come out and crap the bed against a team that can't play a lick of defense. I get it some guys are hurt but this team is terrible and you have to keep pace with the other teams in the East.

Such bums. Get within 6 then throw up brick after brick.

Good to see smart shooting like his good ol days...sit him down. He's killing us with his piece of **** shooting.

Stevens sucks as a coach. How many more years is he signed for?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast