Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Hoping that Kemba is okay praying he okay because the last thing we need is for our team to start losing games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwwLPPg41t0

Brought back memories of Marquis...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Tatum's missed all the key shots he's needed to make tonight it seems

Being in first was fun while it lasted I doubt we’ll ever see that again this yr or next yr or the yr after that. Looks like we’re destined to be no better then a 3rd or 4th seeded team.

That is the shooting night that Smart needs to have... Maybe one or two 3's, but the rest 15ft from the rim... IMO, he looked solid taking those shot pull-ups and runners...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Wannakers worst game so far... He tried a little too hard... Even missed a FT... He'll bounce right back...

Holy Water's... Stevens must have really been impressed at what Tremont has done in Maine... He looks more fearless than Carsen...

Tremont Water's reminds me of JJ Barea...

Reggie Lewis

We pulled a gutsy win against the Kings by hook or crook but we got the job done but now we face off against Kyrie's Nets tomorrow

Back and forth games are always good for the winner...

I've always said that Kenny Atkinson is a very underated coach... Sean Marks and Atkinson are doing a very good job with building their team...

Next year they are gonna be a tough team in the east...

Reggie Lewis

This teams Offense Blows

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Good teammate but grant Williams should never be on the court again for the rest of the season. He's done nothing offensively and his defense can easily be replaced.

That inconsistencies of Walker and Tatum is going to hurt this team. Walker will score 30+points one game then shoot 1 four 30 the next and the pattern repeats. Same goes for Tatum

Even when the Nets aren't playing Kyrie and Durant they still find ways to lose. If they cant beat the Nets how on earth will they beat the Bucks? the Heat, the Raptors etc? I said before we're doomed to be no better then a 3rd or 4th seeded team with Stevens as HC.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Good teammate but grant Williams should never be on the court again for the rest of the season. He's done nothing offensively and his defense can easily be replaced.

That inconsistencies of Walker and Tatum is going to hurt this team. Walker will score 30+points one game then shoot 1 four 30 the next and the pattern repeats. Same goes for Tatum
    that's why i hate having a team of all jump shooters... need more guys that can attack the rim. *cough* Green *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    that's why i hate having a team of all jump shooters... need more guys that can attack the rim. *cough* Green *cough*
    One of the many reasons i don't like Stevens as a coach. All of sudden ojeleye is getting 20 mins and green is getting 4. Plus this team is atrocious from the 3 point line. Brick after brick every night

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Even when the Nets aren't playing Kyrie and Durant they still find ways to lose. If they cant beat the Nets how on earth will they beat the Bucks? the Heat, the Raptors etc? I said before we're doomed to be no better then a 3rd or 4th seeded team with Stevens as HC.
    They’re 2-0 against the teams you listed.

This guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    They’re 2-0 against the teams you listed.

This guy.
    Yeah for now.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast