Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Celtics Game Thread

Tonight...is the season opener for us against the 76ers. Rivalry game right out the gate.

Philly's starters are obviously legit, but anyone else thinks their bench is pretty questionable...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

My opening night is all about 8,000 posts...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

So who wins Player of the Game 2nite?

I say JB to celebrate his contract.

still can't believe that Al left us.

Doesn't look like anything has changed on offense since last season. They still suck

Only game 1 but you can already see this team is weak

Stevens needs to play Green off of the bench. The offense was completely anemic in the second half.

I mean now we got the defending champs the Raptors tomorrow night at home in Boston

First off I must say that Ben Simmons played like a beast last night... He should keep playing that game, but he should shoot 500 FT's at practice... Kid looked awesome... Looking forward to when they play the Bucks...

FT's and some many bunnies missed... That really sucked for a prime time game...

I would have liked to see RWIII a little more, especially against Embiid... The game was pretty much over halfway through the 3rd qtr... Although James Ennis seemed to always keep the C's into the game...

It was safe to say that RWIII can defend AL, but we need to see how he does against Embiid... IMO, RWIII seemed to play within himself last night which was a good thing... He plays waaaayyy above the rim... Imagine him and Rondo with the pick n roll...

Tatum is gonna be just fine... I see 20+ppg this season...

I don't think JB blinked last night... Rookie year deer in headlights...

I still think Philly's bench will be their achilles heel...

Is it just me or does it seem that none of the young guys like Hayward...

Reggie Lewis

Walker fits in perfectly, he can't make a layup either lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Walker fits in perfectly, he can't make a layup either lol.
    Haha i was going to say this offense is 2018 2.0. Prob worse actually.

Iíd like to see a real tight rotation of Kemba, Brown, Tatum, Hayward, Williams, Williams, Kanter, Smart. With a little Edwards/Theis sprinkled in

Keep Semi, Wannamaker and such on the bench. Let the others build some chemistry and set some roles.

Man I know it's real early but Smart hasn't taken a good shot yet. Overall shot selection is pretty poor. I don't know how Wannamker sees any time unless it's garbage time.

Agreed, everyone praises Brad for everything but one thing he hasnít adjusted to yet is the smaller rotations in the NBA....No need to go 14 deep every game. Stars need to play, roles need to be set, chemistry on the court has to be built.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast