Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    love how much mental toughness this squad has

Holy Sm**t...

Smart proved the hot hand fallacy can be true every now and then...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Is it just me or does it seem this group don't mind Hayward playing or not...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem this group don't mind Hayward playing or not...???
    Hayward in the starting lineup makes things too crowded. Its much better with him coming off the bench.

Best rotation is Kemba-Smart-Brown-Tatum-Williams with Hayward, Theis, Wannamaker rotating in regularly.

Man this feels a lot like the Sixers series. Celts know they're better, just toy with them let them hang close then finish them in the 4th lol.

Theis will still be the starter and better for defense rotations and picks/screens on offense and IQ overall. Rob definitely switches the flow of the game when he’s steps in tho! This will be a great confidence boost going into next season for him! If he can Improve his rotations and such he should be starter next season

I get the switches and everything but Tatum just let OG run free all the way to the other side of the court just stick with your man and it's 3-0. And for god sake don't let them shoot a 3.

Boston Managed to find a way to choke the game away

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    I get the switches and everything but Tatum just let OG run free all the way to the other side of the court just stick with your man and it's 3-0. And for god sake don't let them shoot a 3.
    They were in a zone, OG was JB's responsibility...

Reggie Lewis

That loss hurt a lot...

Reggie Lewis

Yeah Brown should’ve been a step closer on OG but oh well.

We had a pretty bad game and raptor fought hard.....only to win on a last second shot. We still got this series

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Yeah Brown should’ve been a step closer on OG but oh well.

We had a pretty bad game and raptor fought hard.....only to win on a last second shot. We still got this series
    it wasn't him being a step behind but more that he completely forgot to guard him until seeing the ball going his way... that was a bad defensive breakdown (the same way the Raptors completely missed Theis under the basket).

A shame, would have been nice to see another sweep lol

We winning tonight anyway that's how confident I am in our guys

This is a must win game... I see JB having 20+ by halftime...

Reggie Lewis

Great response from Walker and Brown after giving game 3 away. Raps have all the momentum now, when they should have been all but gone.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast