Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Can this team survive with the bigs by committee? I like the guys we have but I wish we had one solid guy. Hopefully the J's go on a tear because that's the only way I see Eastern conference finals

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    once Williams is finally fully up to speed, its pretty clear that he's the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    once Williams is finally fully up to speed, its pretty clear that he's the guy.
    IMO I don't see that... It's Theis and then kanter... I don't see RWIII getting anymore than 10mpg... I'd like to see him get more, but Theis and Kanter will be Stevens main bigs going forward...

Since the C's locked up the 3 spot, I'd love to see RWIII get the start the last 3 games... Same with Romeo...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    IMO I don't see that... It's Theis and then kanter... I don't see RWIII getting anymore than 10mpg... I'd like to see him get more, but Theis and Kanter will be Stevens main bigs going forward...

Since the C's locked up the 3 spot, I'd love to see RWIII get the start the last 3 games... Same with Romeo...
    wasn't meaning this season since he won't get fully up to speed this year - just his abilities and potential far supersede the others and even when he's only a fraction there knowledge-wise his impact on the flow of the game is tremendous.

Here we go. Let's sweep the sixers make the 21st time a clean one

One More Time

perfect example of what I meant... Embiid is destroying Theis out there due to Theis' small stature. Williams even in his raw form can at least body up and force Embiid into more difficult shots simply due to being a bigger body with longer arms and a major shot blocking threat. The one advantage is on offense where Theis knows the floor better and can hit outside shots better.

perfect example of what I meant... Embiid is destroying Theis out there due to Theis' small stature. Williams even in his raw form can at least body up and force Embiid into more difficult shots simply due to being a bigger body with longer arms and a major shot blocking threat. The one advantage is on offense where Theis knows the floor better and can hit outside shots better.
    It's 1 vs 5 though. I say let Joel get his down low force the rest of the team to step up

One More Time

this team needs to stop playing one on one hero ball and set each other up better

Williams making a difference, Embiid's production immediately went down and Rob is beating him out on the boards

this team needs to stop playing one on one hero ball and set each other up better

Williams making a difference, Embiid's production immediately went down and Rob is beating him out on the boards
    Rob playing hard. I love it

One More Time

really good 4th quarter, the guys came up strong in the end after going ice cold in the 3rd.

Tough win...

Smart was all over the place...

JB was clutch at the line...

Grant put in some good work...

Kemba was Kemba...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

I mean wtf was that? I never expected a sweep but man that felt good. I thought it'd be a lot tougher without Hayward but frig that was impressive. Back to the drawing board for the Sixers. I think we match up pretty good against the Raps, let's keep er rollin.

let's face it though, outside of Embiid before he gets completely fatigued every game by halftime and a sprinkle of good wing play defensively the Sixers were a total joke of a matchup, much like the Nets-minus-Kyrie-Durant were for the Raps. This series will be the true test for both squads.

Very good start to the series! Glad to see Rob getting good minutes and making a impact

Time Lord!!!

wasn't meaning this season since he won't get fully up to speed this year - just his abilities and potential far supersede the others and even when he's only a fraction there knowledge-wise his impact on the flow of the game is tremendous.
    Doris Burke pointing it out haha

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast