Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    ****in walker with 3 straight misses. He's becoming one of the players i dislike very quickly
    I'm probably in the majority here but I happen to like him although he did cost us the OKC game

Win or lose. How pathetic this 4th quarter was. This is not a championship caliber team

Wow they actually won without blowing it away.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm probably in the majority here but I happen to like him although he did cost us the OKC game
    I'm just pissed. He's obviously a good player haha

Walker has definitely been off since his return but Id rather see the ball in bounded to Smart at the end of close games. Walker still has a lot to learn about winning no that he made it out the minor leagues.

The problem is once we get to the 4th Q this team tries to coast like they got it, they stop moving the ball around and turn into an iso heavy offense. Was a good sign that they lost the lead but still pulled out a victory, thats a step in the winning direction. We need a gritty old vet on the bench to teach these young guys. Hayward is the only one on the team that knows anything about winning in the NBA.

We clinch our playoff spot last night and now that we officially in the playoffs, we can basically better prepare by winning the rest of our games and gain as much momentum as possible heading into the playoffs. Why? Because we need to lock up home court for the playoffs which means winning the rest of our games hopefully.

I would like to see either Smart Hayward as the main ball handler on offense... Keep Kemba moving around without the ball...

Kanter is in an absolute funk...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I would like to see either Smart Hayward as the main ball handler on offense... Keep Kemba moving around without the ball...

Kanter is in an absolute funk...
    I dont think Kanter is completely healthy and has been getting exposed on D lately.

Are free agents still eligible for playoffs? Id love to get Jamal Crawford in here for some bench scoring

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Are free agents still eligible for playoffs? Id love to get Jamal Crawford in here for some bench scoring
    I would too but we also need a big man on the buyout market too or otherwise we will get exposed on D in the playoffs

I think bench scoring is our bigger weakness

Apparently the break didn't change this team. They still know how to blow leads with the best of them. Between the BLM and this crap. I'm fine not watching this anymore
    Last edited by bosox1899; 08-03-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Up by 16 when Grant enters the game and up by 12 when Semi enters the game... Grant goes out the C's are up by 12... Semi leaves the C's are up by 6... The break definitely doesn't help the young bench players... Pretty much like the start of the season with a lot of growing pains... Smart, Kanter and Wannamaker should be the main bench players these last few games... Blazers go 3 deep which works for them... I'd like to see the Brad shrinking the rotation...

Miami games is gonna be huge for the C's... Miami has a tough stretch with playoff teams... I don't see the C's losing the 3 spot...

For the draft, the Memphis game is big...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

JT had a good bounce back game, but JB was huge yesterday...

Reggie Lewis

Can this team survive with the bigs by committee? I like the guys we have but I wish we had one solid guy. Hopefully the J's go on a tear because that's the only way I see Eastern conference finals

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast