Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Yeah for now.
    You’d asked how they’d beat them. They already have twice without any losses.

Please think before you post.

Again. I don't know why williams is playing. He should be nothing but a cheerleader on the bench right now.

Also, smart needs to stop actimg like a little ***** every time he gets hit in the face. I'm sure it stings but he's looking like a ***** out there. Starting to lose any respect i had for him

Another ****** shooting night for walker.

They're playing just like they did Sunday.
    Last edited by bosox1899; 12-01-2019 at 06:19 PM.

I don't get the talk that Romeo Langford is injury prone... Landing awkwardly and spraining an ankle is just bad luck... Definitely not an injury to rush back from...

Wannamaker still doing his thing...

JT's making the most out of his lack of touches...

When the game started you thought JB was gonna have a terrible game... Then came the 2nd, 3rd and 4th qtr's...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    You’d asked how they’d beat them. They already have twice without any losses.

Please think before you post.
    I just simply forget

Let this sink in we were in 1st place a week or so ago I honestly can’t remember. Now we are 4th in the east. If this team doesn’t start to getting it crap together they’ will stay in 4th all yr.

let's face the facts though, it was a fluke that we were in first. this team isn't a first place team by any stretch talent-wise. it has a LOT of talented, starting or someday starting quality role-players from the top of the roster to the bottom, but none of them are dominant superstars like the top teams in the league all have, and that includes Kemba.

How about it...16-5 baby?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910