Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 296
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    Dude, half the time you have no idea on what you talk about.....Youíve been on here for years doing nothing but talk ridiculously on all kinds of subjects. If you were a real fan then by now you should grasp some sort of reality. Your true knowledge of sports is ridiculous, you remind me of that kid at the basketball court who doesnít get picked so he takes his ball and goes home. You have some unreal expectations of the Boston sports teams and always have something to cry about, you stay so negative all the time. We all hate to see our teams lose but it happens......Channel back some and enjoy the ride, weíve actually been pretty blessed as Boston fans in our lifetime. Go try and being a Cleveland, Tampa or Detroit fan and the get back at us and see if that changes your attitude.

    You don't need to know a lot to know when a team sucks and when a team plays good.
    It's also people like you who act like nothings wrong when they blow a big lead a good team would extend
    it not blow it. But if course I'm the dumb one. Keep thinking this team is a championship title contender they will get knocked out first round.
    Last edited by BSF101; 02-29-2020 at 11:23 PM.


    Vince to Gronk

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,359
    What a choke job. Not surprised though they have a habit of not keeping the lead.


    Vince to Gronk

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,082
    I mean WTF was that. Just terrible effort and execution on offense and defense in the 2nd half. I love Stevens but he takes some responsibility for this one. Houston either go a layup or got the rebound on a missed shot. One box out and two make Harden go right not left. Our offense was dribble for 20 seconds then create a shot, there was little to no ball movement. Another frustrating loss and another we let slip away. Good solid 4 bench points.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,126
    So many missed bunnies... Even without Kemba, the C's should have been up at least 20 going into halftime...



    I like Wannamaker but he has been terrible since the LAL game...

    The C's desperately need a scorer off the bench...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WOOSTA
    Posts
    4,785
    Tough loss, we need Kemba back so Smart can go back to the bench(which has been horrible) maybe get Edwards some mins down the stretch of the season for a spark plug role or have Langford do more than sit in the corner on offense. Wannamakemepuke needs to go. I swear something was up with that rim last night lol jk but rockets were missing everything in the first half then we were all second half.

    P.s. love you guys blaming Stevens then mentioned all things the players did wrong haha

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,126
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Tough loss, we need Kemba back so Smart can go back to the bench(which has been horrible) maybe get Edwards some mins down the stretch of the season for a spark plug role or have Langford do more than sit in the corner on offense. Wannamakemepuke needs to go. I swear something was up with that rim last night lol jk but rockets were missing everything in the first half then we were all second half.

    P.s. love you guys blaming Stevens then mentioned all things the players did wrong haha
    Edwards is trash IMO... He needs to be on a team that allows him to take 20 fga's like in college... He just doesn't have that smooth NBA stroke... He's a chucker from deep...

    As for Langford, that seems to be Stevens M.O. with rookies (except JT)... He keeps the rooks buried in the corners... I have a feeling we'll be seeing a little more of Romeo given the chance to score the ball outside of the corners...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,126
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Tough loss, we need Kemba back so Smart can go back to the bench(which has been horrible)
    I agree... Smart off the bench will make that 2nd unit much much better...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WOOSTA
    Posts
    4,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Edwards is trash IMO... He needs to be on a team that allows him to take 20 fga's like in college... He just doesn't have that smooth NBA stroke... He's a chucker from deep...

    As for Langford, that seems to be Stevens M.O. with rookies (except JT)... He keeps the rooks buried in the corners... I have a feeling we'll be seeing a little more of Romeo given the chance to score the ball outside of the corners...
    I donít think heís Trash but has to find his niche in the NBA. God knows we could use a spark off the bench right now and thatís going to be exposed come playoff time.

    I actually REALLY like Langford, like best case scenario he develops into our 3rd wing when/if Hayward leaves.

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,126
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    I donít think heís Trash but has to find his niche in the NBA. God knows we could use a spark off the bench right now and thatís going to be exposed come playoff time.

    I actually REALLY like Langford, like best case scenario he develops into our 3rd wing when/if Hayward leaves.
    Langford knows how to play basketball... Watch him when he doesn't have the ball and how he always tries to get into the right position on defense... He is great at fighting through screens which is a big benefit to the defense... I know some want Stevens to play him more, but I believe Stevens is doing a good job bringing him along...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  10. #265
    Win or lose tonight, this team is pathetic. Can't close out games.
    Last edited by bosox1899; 03-03-2020 at 11:25 PM.

  11. #266
    Ha as i was typing that they foul a guy shooting a 3 to tie the game. These guys really do ****ing suck. Sick of watching these bums blow game after game because they are seriously the dumbest guys in the NBA

  12. #267
    Smart is an idiot. What a pitiful group of players the celtics have

  13. #268
    Also can we get rid of wannamaker? Why is he even in the nba

  14. #269
    I don't even know if i can watch another game with these guys after this performance. Prob the biggest choke job in recent celtics history. Injuries or not they shouldn't have lost this game. ****ing smart and wannamaker beimg the key morons is blowing this game

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,359
    This is what I feel like doing every time this team chokes or blows a game.

    Last edited by BSF101; 03-03-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •