Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    What a great game!!! Horrible reffing both ways, they donít even know what a goaltend is anymore lol

Why some of yíall so mad?? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Ahhhh here's the psd I know

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Well to be clear I've been critical of Stevens all season. Last night, he didn't challenge the out of bounds play brown was called on, he leaves Tatum on the bench for half the 4th quarter, and has brown and Tatum as the rebound guys on the free throw james missed leaving Kanter and any other tall on the bench in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    What a great game!!! Horrible reffing both ways, they donít even know what a goaltend is anymore lol

Why some of yíall so mad?? Lol
    I'm mad because i lost a lunch bet with my coworker but also because of the numerous stupid plays they made towards the end such as the pass that went through wanamakers hands, the pass deflection by rondo on a careless pass and the ignorant pass made by brown to Tatum, then to cap it off they don't even get a shot off at the end. Refs sucked but the celtics choked it away

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I seriously hate this team.
    Ah.....we know this already, LAKER fanboy. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Ahhhh here's the psd I know

And where were you and everyone else when they were playing nowhere.

How can no one be pissed for letting go of the lead with less then 30 seconds.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    Ah.....we know this already, LAKER fanboy. 😁
    Keep thinking that. Bunch of pink hats with no balls a true fan would be pissed for losing a game
    With less then 30 seconds Iím starting to believe the fans on here want this team to receive participation trophies.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    Geeez.......Youíre still here huh
    How you canít be pissed for the loss is beyond me.

Vince to Gronk

Not pissed cause it was in LA man with Kobe **** going on. They will never be allowed to win that game if they played it a million times. Also I wasn't in here because I had to much to early and blacked out at 3

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Keep thinking that. Bunch of pink hats with no balls a true fan would be pissed for losing a game
    With less then 30 seconds Iím starting to believe the fans on here want this team to receive participation trophies.
    Dude, half the time you have no idea on what you talk about.....Youíve been on here for years doing nothing but talk ridiculously on all kinds of subjects. If you were a real fan then by now you should grasp some sort of reality. Your true knowledge of sports is ridiculous, you remind me of that kid at the basketball court who doesnít get picked so he takes his ball and goes home. You have some unreal expectations of the Boston sports teams and always have something to cry about, you stay so negative all the time. We all hate to see our teams lose but it happens......Channel back some and enjoy the ride, weíve actually been pretty blessed as Boston fans in our lifetime. Go try and being a Cleveland, Tampa or Detroit fan and the get back at us and see if that changes your attitude.

Tatum is the man!!!! So fun watching him these last few weeks, just seems like he getting better and better!!

JT and JB duo ceiling...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Still a decent chance that the Grizz pick ends up #10... That would be crazy... I know some want the 21' Griz pick, but they have shown some promise when healthy... They're also gonna have some money to spend in free agency next season... Hopefully they slide out of #8 in the west while JJ Jr is out... Hopefully they shut down JJ Jr... Clarke is also out for a couple of weeks...

Suns, Kings, Pels, Spurs and Blazers will be fighting for the 8th spot in the west, or at least have a good 2nd half of the season for their fans... It should be a battle to the end for those teams... Spots 1 through 6 are pretty much locked up tanks (obviously depending on the ping pong balls) with the Hawks, Cavs, Knicks, Pistons, Warriors and Wolves...

The Hornets, Wiz and Bulls are in disarray... So they should have spots 7 thru 9...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Smart has really stepped up while he's been starting when a 1st unit player is out... He's really maturing when it comes to his shot selection... He isn't forcing the 3 ball unless he's feeling it... Used to be frustrating watching him launch 3's when he couldn't hit the side of a barn...

He desperately needs to work on his driving and finishing around the rim... If he can develop a Rondoesque that would be great...

His passing has been very very good also... He's always had a great eye, but this season some of his passes are downright silly...

Reggie Lewis

The Time Lord has been cleared to play.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😁

Typical ****ing Celtics be up by 10+ there three and half quarters through then play like **** the rest of the way.

Vince to Gronk

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast