Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Great win despite Stevens poor coaching. You have Harrell destroying Williams towards the end yet Stevens doesn't put more size out there like poirier or even fall

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Great win despite Stevens poor coaching. You have Harrell destroying Williams towards the end yet Stevens doesn't put more size out there like poirier or even fall
    Poirier would have gotten destroyed by Harrell. Once Theis fouled out, we were screwed at center defensively. RW cant come back fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Poirier would have gotten destroyed by Harrell. Once Theis fouled out, we were screwed at center defensively. RW cant come back fast enough.
    Yea but not sure if RW is bulky enough to defend some one like Harrell. Still will be nice to have him back though

Yea but not sure if RW is bulky enough to defend some one like Harrell. Still will be nice to have him back though
    RW has pretty great rim protecting instincts, so while he might get pushed around, his long arms are a huge deterrent to try a layup on him, and he could come away with a swat. Poirier I don't have that same confidence lol.

What a great game! Now no games for a week lol

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    RW has pretty great rim protecting instincts, so while he might get pushed around, his long arms are a huge deterrent to try a layup on him, and he could come away with a swat. Poirier I don't have that same confidence lol.
    True. Poirier is slower but his size i think would have definitely helped against harrell. At least slowed him down. If they lost that game, playing williams against him could have backfired

Y'all see Tatum last night at the Celebrity Game and him being interviewed...his first NBA All Star weekend and he definitely handled it like a pro

Ugh gotta wait till Friday for a game

Typical Celtics get a lead hold on to the ball too long And then let the Lakers catch up.
    They do this **** all the time go up big get cocky and let the other team catch up.

Vince to Gronk

I seriously hate this team.

Vince to Gronk

They lost because Stevens sucks at coaching and these guys choke under pressure

So f'n mad right now. Refs were brutal. Walker is good to play all-star game but misses next 2 games after. Hayward if you can't make a layup don't drive end to end when you're up 2 with under a minute to play. FU**

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Typical Celtics get a lead hold on to the ball too long And then let the Lakers catch up.
    They do this **** all the time go up big get cocky and let the other team catch up.
    They lost because Stevens sucks at coaching and these guys choke under pressure
    Ahhhh here's the psd I know

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Geeez.......Youre still here huh

Tatum is the real deal.......Hes is on the brink of elite superstar status, another year and he will be mentioned with all the top names in the game. Hes certified

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast